Best Buy DOTD (4/25): Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3, X360, Wii U) $13.99

why can't the PS4/xbox one versions be on sale

might just buy the wii u version or xbox 360 for online(i assume not many people playing on wii u)

$11.19 with GCU case anyone was wondering.

Trades in for :360: $9 / :ps3: $9 / :wiiu: $1 at Best Buy

:360: $13.21 / :ps3: $9 / :wiiu: Recycle It at Walmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the upgrade to PS4, someone school me on this. I redeemed the code already, I just didn't pay the $10. Can I pay the $10 anytime and upgrade, and it's just the code no longer is working to be able to have this offer? Or can you not even pay the $10 now at all?

Well, now I have all the Assassin's Creed game's that aren't download based or handheld or DLC or tablet. Now I got to play the last three.

With the upgrade to PS4, someone school me on this. I redeemed the code already, I just didn't pay the $10. Can I pay the $10 anytime and upgrade, and it's just the code no longer is working to be able to have this offer? Or can you not even pay the $10 now at all?
I did the upgrade and save but paid immediately. Try logging on the PS4 store and see if you can purchase it on the Upgrade PS3 to PS4. I picked up the PS3 CE from BBY last sale knowing I'd be playing it on the PS4. This DOTD is really good and even better with GCU.

That's an awesome deal, but I think I'm going to keep holding out for a deal on the XB1 version.

I did the upgrade and save but paid immediately. Try logging on the PS4 store and see if you can purchase it on the Upgrade PS3 to PS4. I picked up the PS3 CE from BBY last sale knowing I'd be playing it on the PS4. This DOTD is really good and even better with GCU.
That's why I'm asking, I don't have a ps4 yet. Won't be long though, I just ordered one today. Had the last 2 I tried to order get cancelled, and haven't been paying enough attention to snag one again until today (AWD). No big deal if it doesn't work, I was just curious really. I got the CE a couple months back as well from BB and used the code before it expired.

While The Walking Dead GOTY Edition for $11.99 was a great one, this is definitely the best DotD BBY has had in a while.  In for one for pick-up. 

Glad I didn't bite when it was $20 last week.  Had a gut feeling this would drop even more, just didn't think it would happen this fast! :lol:

This is why I stopped buying Games at Full Price. I learned my lesson after Mass Effect 3 dropped heavily in price a few months after. 

No one on CAG should buy games at full price.
My hope for the game overrided my general rule of thumb of not buying games at full price. And this was before I joined the awe-inspiring CAG. But I learned my lesson. It only applies to most Japanese Niche Games. :lol:

"The store you have selected for pickup is currently closed"

YouDontSayBlackSS.png

Do you have a huge backlog full of games you'll never play yet? This is another case of a deal too good not to add to it.
Ever since I joined CAG, my back log has increased ten fold. I'm slowly making my way down the backlog. But it keeps getting bigger and bigger. D;

I was already going to get the game. And now is the time. :lol:

That's why I'm asking, I don't have a ps4 yet. Won't be long though, I just ordered one today. Had the last 2 I tried to order get cancelled, and haven't been paying enough attention to snag one again until today (AWD). No big deal if it doesn't work, I was just curious really. I got the CE a couple months back as well from BB and used the code before it expired.
Since you already redeemed the code I think there might be a chance for it to work. Good luck!

Edit: looks like you should be good since you've completed all the steps for the PS3 disc.

http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/09/20/sony-explain-how-to-upgrade-ps3-games-to-ps4-versions

Will it be the same price in store? I bought it last week with giftcards, will return and rebuy if possible.

I had to go back and make sure I didn't buy 3 copies of this when it was $1 through @Gamer.... Woooo got one more I can buy without being flagged by BBY

Wish the PC version was on sale or PS4 but oh well. Getting the PS3 version. Might upgrade digitally to the PS4 version but rather have the PS4 disk.

bread's done
Back