• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

$20 keeps the kiddies entertained for the rest of summer.

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#2 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Awesome price for a surprisingly fun LEGO game.  I managed to score the XBox One version for $25 close to its initial release.  A friend's daughter is a huge LEGO games fan and just had surgery on her ankle for a softball injury.  I loaned their family a 360 during her recuperation, so I might just surprise them with this.

#3 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

Guilty until proven innocent; US law.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

https://store.sonyen...EGOMARVELSUPER1  $8.40 on PSN for PS3 version right now if you have HDD space. Also, $10.50 for PS4 version, $6.30 for Vita.

Wren is a totally normal person. Thats what we let him think, anyways.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#4 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

https://store.sonyen...EGOMARVELSUPER1  $8.40 on PSN for PS3 version right now if you have HDD space. Also, $10.50 for PS4 version, $6.30 for Vita.

ONLY if you are a plus member

Posted Image

#5 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

ps+ members can get the ps4 version for 10.50$ atm. today is the last day.for the sale
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#6 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

Personally I didn't think it was good.  Probably good for a Lego game, but a little broken around the edges and not much fun (save for just the inherent fun of playing some of these characters.

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#7 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

Guilty until proven innocent; US law.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

ONLY if you are a plus member

FREE trial in the store

Wren is a totally normal person. Thats what we let him think, anyways.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#8 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Personally I didn't think it was good.  Probably good for a Lego game, but a little broken around the edges and not much fun (save for just the inherent fun of playing some of these characters.

I didn't like it much either.  I don't expect the greatest gameplay with Lego games but I played around with this one a bit and found it confusing and got lost a few times.  Thought Lego Movie was a ton better. Still considering picking Lego Marvel up though to mess around with the characters who play pretty well.  .

Posted Image

#9 st00ge

st00ge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

The PC download version of this game is also $10 at Gamestop.  I just bought it last night and was pleased to see that it was a steam code.  First time I ever bought a PC download game from them.