CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Amazon Video Game Lighting Deals:

No current deals
Will update when next lighting deal is announced

Previous Deals:
10/11/14
X Rocker II Video Gaming Chair , Wireless , Black $114.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002S7H920/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1413049608&sr=8-1
09/30/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, $150 is my price point to buy. Anything more, and I can wait for Black Friday, as I'm sure not many people will want to buy it with 25-30% discount

These Collector's editions are huge. About 2 feet by 2 feet in the box. So they take up a lot of inventory space

having just bought mordor today I need to manage my funds and skip on a crappy game even though this is the price I would splurge for the statue

Trade in value is $19 for 360 and $21 Xbox One at Best Buy if anyone just wants the statue.
Hmm? That's pretty tempting...

EDIT: Had some credit to use, but ultimately decided against it. I think they're down to 70% claimed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide what to do... Already have the game and not quite sure I want to shell out $100 for a statue regardless of how beastly it may be.

Decided to cancel my order. Already have the game and really have no reason to shell out $100 for this, even though the price is fantastic.

FYI, the 360 version goes for $20+ at gamestop. That's twice what they're giving for the xbox one version. The 360 CE is still in stock at amazon, so act fast because the CE content is the exact same in both versions.

FYI, the 360 version goes for $20+ at gamestop. That's twice what they're giving for the xbox one version. The 360 CE is still in stock at amazon, so act fast because the CE content is the exact same in both versions.
Do you mean the base game trades in or what? Joined waitlist (wish PC was available in this) and was thinking of trading in the game if I could find a good value to trade it in at as I just want the statue really.

thanks OP, ordered one gonna trade in game and keep statue.  I know its freaking huge but i really enjoyed titanfall and the statue will be a fun halloween decoration.  only 360 version left but they are all the same anyways

Do you mean the base game trades in or what? Joined waitlist (wish PC was available in this) and was thinking of trading in the game if I could find a good value to trade it in at as I just want the statue really.
Yeah, meant for the base game. I already have the game for the X1, so I'm getting this for the statue, poster and artbook. Those items are all the same in the CE regardless of the version of the CE you get. So, if you are only going to trade the game....it makes more sense to get the 360 version of the CE. Plus, that version was still available at the time where the X1 version was waitlisted.

If anyone buys this and doesn't have room for the box in their home, take it to the nearest homeless area, and someone will have themselves a new home, with room for a guest.

Yeah, meant for the base game. I already have the game for the X1, so I'm getting this for the statue, poster and artbook. Those items are all the same in the CE regardless of the version of the CE you get. So, if you are only going to trade the game....it makes more sense to get the 360 version of the CE. Plus, that version was still available at the time where the X1 version was waitlisted.
I checked a couple places and One/360 trade in values were roughly the same with One being slightly more. But yeah it's much easier to get the 360 version here.

I got in for XBone, thx OP. Wanted the game but was waiting for ea all access but couldn't resist statue excuse to play now.

Damn, missed out. Had a late work meeting to attend. Hoping BF has some deals. See amazon still selling it, meaning not many people bit at that lightning price either. hope its a better deal on BF.

Just FYI, the artbook is the full-size retail release (just a different dust jacket w/o the UPC) - I think the MSRP is $35.  This is not one of those half-size, 40-80 pgs books.  The statue is certainly the star of the set, but the artbook is a nice value-added item.

I got it for the artbook and poster only.  I'm going to sell/trade the game.  And the statue will go to my brother.

Bought a 360 version at the last second. I don't have a damn clue where I will have room for the statue. I already own the xbox one game from buying the Titanfall xbox one bundle. I guess I'll have to trade in the 360 disc at either best buy or gamestop. Maybe I'll get some 360 achievements really quick before I trade it in.

Thanks OP

I jumped on it for this price.  Have the game for PC so I'm treating it as $20 off after I trade the game in.  And factoring in the price of the art book I'm treating the statue like it's $50 or so.  Told a friend about it too and he ordered it but doesn't have anywhere to put it!  :lol:

Now to figure out where to put this thing since I was just patting myself on the back for getting rid of excess gaming stuff and rearranging my shelves.....

I jumped on it for this price. Have the game for PC so I'm treating it as $20 off after I trade the game in. And factoring in the price of the art book I'm treating the statue like it's $50 or so. Told a friend about it too and he ordered it but doesn't have anywhere to put it! :lol:

Now to figure out where to put this thing since I was just patting myself on the back for getting rid of excess gaming stuff and rearranging my shelves.....
That's a good way to justify it after subtracting the game trade in value and the price of the artbook. This is how I'll justify it in my mind. Also iff I didn't have amazon credit, I probably would have had to retrain myself.

I'm the same way getting rid of some excess stuff. I sold my factory sealed Skyrim collector's edition and now the space will just be replaced with the Titanfall CE.

...Actually I think the Titanfall CE is waaay bigger. I still don't know where I will put this damn thing. I don't really want to throw the giant empty box away either.

bread's done
Back