Welcome to the Midwestern USA Regional Video Game Deal Forum!

Wow, this where sure be pretty awesome Cheapy, there have been a lot of threads from different states and such reporting their deals, now we actually have our OWN place for each area of the country.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']wow i go outside for 15 mins. to feed my peacocks and cheapy makes a huge change to the forums...:)[/QUOTE]

dude you own fucking peacocks???

[quote name='onetrackmind']dude you own fucking peacocks???[/QUOTE]

OTM you don't know much about Joliet do you? It is in a rural suburb of Chicago so it wouldn't be surprising if GetMeOutofJoliet actually owned animals.

[quote name='onetrackmind']dude you own fucking peacocks???[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to say too!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']yup... right smack dab in the middle of the ghetto:D[/QUOTE]

Where exactly in Joliet do you live? I live in Lockport so I am not too far from you. I remember you said you're close to the old prison where Prison Break is filmed right?

[quote name='uzumaki_star']OTM you don't know much about Joliet do you? It is in a rural suburb of Chicago so it wouldn't be surprising if GetMeOutofJoliet actually owned animals.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call Joliet "rural."

Peacocks are representing in the Midwest Forum!

Take that other regions.

I declare the Peacock as the official mascot of the Midwest Forum.

i mean i live in missouri and ive seen my fair share of strange things, but i've never actually met anyone who owned peacocks. Thats fucking awesome! Tell me you gave them awesome names.

[quote name='shipwreck']Peacocks are representing in the Midwest Forum!

Take that other regions.

I declare the Peacock as the official mascot of the Midwest Forum.[/QUOTE]

its offical we have the most amazing region... hands down

the other regions are gonna have cock envy for sure

[quote name='uzumaki star']

OTM you don't know much about Joliet do you? It is in a rural suburb of Chicago so it wouldn't be surprising if GetMeOutofJoliet actually owned animals.

[/QUOTE]

joliet isn't rural anymore it has like the fastest growing population since every mexican i know started moving here

Where exactly in Joliet do you live? I live in Lockport so I am not too far from you. I remember you said you're close to the old prison where Prison Break is filmed right?

right off collins on francis street near like 3 bars and 2 schools:lol: i go to lockport all the time i work at a catering place in the plaza with family dollar/fairway foods on 9th street

[quote name='onetrackmind']its offical we have the most amazing region... hands down

the other regions are gonna have cock envy for sure[/QUOTE]

Nice!

i remember the dude down the block used to have chickens out in their front yard.. right in the middle of the city. those stupid little things used to get out of the fence walk onto the street and people would be slamming on their breaks trying to miss running over the chickens

there was one major wreck where the driver sued the chicken owner and the chicken owner had to get reid of the chickens and pay one hell of a fine

[quote name='The Dord']Michigan is included in here, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, The Dord Michigan is included and you actually live near me since I live in Romulus.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
right off collins on francis street near like 3 bars and 2 schools:lol: i go to lockport all the time i work at a catering place in the plaza with family dollar/fairway foods on 9th street[/QUOTE]

What is the catering place called? I had some damn good beef from a catering place in Lockport but I can't remember the name of it. AI or something maybe?

That is funny that there are 3 bars and 2 schools near you. At least you are set location wise for all stages of life. :lol:

Take that other regions.

represent the M-DUB!!!:lol:

[quote name='OTM']
i mean i live in missouri and ive seen my fair share of strange things, but i've never actually met anyone who owned peacocks. Thats fucking awesome! Tell me you gave them awesome names.
[/QUOTE]

they don't have names, never got around to it, i also have about 30 pigeons including giants (like the size of a chicken), medinas (little fat doughball ones), and these big ones with long feathers covering their legs... i also have a pair of silver pheasants...:cool:

[quote name='chickenhawk']What is the catering place called? I had some damn good beef from a catering place in Lockport but I can't remember the name of it. AI or something maybe?

That is funny that there are 3 bars and 2 schools near you. At least you are set location wise for all stages of life. :lol:[/QUOTE]

its called inglenook, its run out of a hole in a wall place, yet they cater anything from a outdoor barbecue to a full-blown ball with silver platters that are worth more than ill ever make...:lol:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']its called inglenook, its run out of a hole in a wall place, yet they cater anything from a outdoor barbecue to a full-blown ball with silver platters that are worth more than ill ever make...:lol:[/QUOTE]

:D I hear ya. I've never been in that little shopping area so I have never seen it. Is it pretty good? Also, is it catering only or can you get grub from there anytime?

[quote name='chickenhawk']:D I hear ya. I've never been in that little shopping area so I have never seen it. Is it pretty good? Also, is it catering only or can you get grub from there anytime?[/QUOTE]

it used to have a restaurant connected but now its just catering... its a pretty shysty (is that the right word) place, i think its registered in Indiana or something like that, it doesn't have a sign just big black drapes in front, if you drive by you can see a bunch of big white truck/van things parked out front

[quote name='shipwreck']Peacocks are representing in the Midwest Forum!

Take that other regions.

I declare the Peacock as the official mascot of the Midwest Forum.[/QUOTE]

I guess I will have to go along with that since one of the people responsible for helping to get these forums created is Shipwreck.

[quote name='shipwreck']

Take that other regions.

[/QUOTE]

OTM i expect you to get right to work on our peacock logo/emblem:lol:
sumthin kinda like this... but more "photoshop" and less "MSpaint":D

peacocks8ah.jpg

Yo, getmeoutofjoliet. You don't happen to raise fowl for "recreational and/or gambling activities", do you? Just curious...

[quote name='shieryda']Yo, getmeoutofjoliet. You don't happen to raise fowl for "recreational and/or gambling activities", do you? Just curious...[/QUOTE]

err...ummm...did it get hot in here?:hot:

seriously, no... well not right now... last year i had about 25 gamebirds, but i sold them all, my family is in the process of looking for a new house, so were holding off on getting more animals for a while.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']OTM i expect you to get right to work on our peacock logo/emblem:lol:
sumthin kinda like this... but more "photoshop" and less "MSpaint":D

peacocks8ah.jpg
[/QUOTE]

haha im way ahea dof you beo, i started on a little something right after it was brought up

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']it used to have a restaurant connected but now its just catering... its a pretty shysty (is that the right word) place, i think its registered in Indiana or something like that, it doesn't have a sign just big black drapes in front, if you drive by you can see a bunch of big white truck/van things parked out front[/QUOTE]

It does sound a bit shysty (or shady....same thing) :D

I used to take care of peafowl at Binder Park Zoo, in Battle Creek MI. It was always amusing when the males were trying mate with the females, because they would strut around like they were big pimpin'. The calls they make are hilarious. One guy I worked with could imitate the noises pretty accurately.

My wife's family in Ireland used to have pet peafowl, but the Tinkers (Irish gypsies) kept stealing them.

[quote name='Backlash']I just discovered that I live in the Southwest, not the Midwest. So I guess I'm going to the other forum.[/QUOTE]

YEAH!! Get out of here foriegner!! :lol: j/k

Ohio in the house!

I stand proudly with my state-mate Shipwreck (even if he did crap in my thread a couple days ago) ;)

[quote name='megashock5']Ohio in the house!

I stand proudly with my state-mate Shipwreck (even if he did crap in my thread a couple days ago) ;)[/QUOTE]

did he atleast clean it up afterwards?

[quote name='megashock5']Ohio in the house!

I stand proudly with my state-mate Shipwreck (even if he did crap in my thread a couple days ago) ;)[/QUOTE]
Ohio is pretty sweet. But I'm only saying that cause I live there. Otherwise I'd give the nod to my former home of Michigan.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i mean i live in missouri and ive seen my fair share of strange things, but i've never actually met anyone who owned peacocks. Thats fucking awesome! Tell me you gave them awesome names.[/QUOTE]

When I lived in West County (Creve Coeur, MO) back in high school days, there was a neighbor who in fact did have peacocks. Crazy, but there were peacocks in St. Louis County as well.

So, an ex-MO, ex-Il, now Minnesotan in the HOUSE!

[quote name='botticus']Ohio is pretty sweet. But I'm only saying that cause I live there. Otherwise I'd give the nod to my former home of Michigan.[/QUOTE]

I always like to reverse the old saying to apply to Ohio: "It's a nice place to live, but I wouldn't want to visit there."

Meaning there's not much that would attract tourists but it really is a great place to live. I'm just still ecstatic that we got a hockey team!

I'm also quite fond of St. Louis since I was born there and I have a lot of relatives there.
Go Cardinals!!

[quote name='tickdude']When I lived in West County (Creve Coeur, MO) back in high school days, there was a neighbor who in fact did have peacocks. Crazy, but there were peacocks in St. Louis County as well.

So, an ex-MO, ex-Il, now Minnesotan in the HOUSE![/QUOTE]

thats crazy, ive seen people here with pet goats, i always thought that was a pretty awesome pet

[quote name='$hady']NO FRYS TALK IN HERE!!!!!

lol i hate Frys everything is cheap but they dont have any close to here.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this will be the home of the Meijer and Biggs deals.

bread's done
Back