The "Punqsux Edited My Title But He Was Cool About It So I'll Let It Go" OTT ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Young

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
JimmieMac suggested that I make the new OTT (and I've only posted in maybe 2-3 of them before, heh) and suggested a name that references my fiance or sex, so I went the sex direction and probably went way over the line of good taste, lol.

I'd post more, but I think I might just drink some Southern Comfort and watch Golden Girls. That's right- I said it.

EDIT:
i dont know WHY you went and changed it back after a mod had changed it AND given his reasonings, but it just got reported and now its changed. please dont change it back. thanks.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Putine is some french fries with gravy and cheese curds on 'em. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. It sounds so easy to make and so terrible for you, yet so delicious as to be intrinsically American.

[quote name='opportunity777']Sounds delicious ... at least it's better than "I Eat Infectious Discharge from Gonorrhea Pussy OTT"[/QUOTE]
Gonorrhea Pussy sounds like a Japanese punk band, it does. Like they'd open for Bathtub Shitters.

[quote name='shrike4242']And the title's been cleaned up to prevent offense.

If you want to complain about it, too fucking bad.[/QUOTE]
I'm complaining. We can have OTT's about tits but not pussies? Double standard I say.

[quote name='shrike4242']And the title's been cleaned up to prevent offense.

If you want to complain about it, too fucking bad.[/QUOTE]
Thank goodness. I was actually offended by it. Not the language, mind you, just the anatomical inaccuracy. While connected, the cervix≠the vagina. I mean, it may as well have been named "the eats more ass than colon cancer OTT." *snort*

[quote name='zewone']I'm complaining. We can have OTT's about boners but not pussies? Double standard I say.[/QUOTE]
I think that argument is a better comparison.

[quote name='jmcc']Thank goodness. I was actually offended by it. Not the language, mind you, just the anatomical inaccuracy. While connected, the cervix≠the vagina. I mean, it may as well have been named "the eats more ass than colon cancer OTT." *snort*[/QUOTE]
As the OTT was trying to find out a way to blow through a drug test before a job interview, correct medical knowledge wasn't something that I thought was high on his list of job skills.

You're welcome.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I didn't see the original title, that's what I get for NOT STAYING UP ALL NIGHT POSTING IN THE GODDAMMNED OTT.[/QUOTE]
It was braggadocio drawing parallels between one's cunnilingus skill and a malady of the lady parts.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I didn't see the original title, that's what I get for NOT STAYING UP ALL NIGHT POSTING IN THE GODDAMMNED OTT.[/QUOTE]
Trust me, the title was more offensive than impressive.

[quote name='jmcc']I think that argument is a better comparison.[/QUOTE]
I see where you're going. We can have OTTs about Moxio's moldy boner, but Matt Young says pussy and Shrike goes ninja crazy. For shame your favortism. Believe me, Cheapy will be getting a PM about this.

[quote name='zewone']I see where you're going. We can have OTTs about Moxio's moldy boner, but Matt Young says pussy and Shrike goes ninja crazy. For shame your favortism. Believe me, Cheapy will be getting a PM about this.[/QUOTE]
Shrike wasn't a mod during the moldy boner so that point is null.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Shrike wasn't a mod during the moldy boner so that point is null.[/QUOTE]
Really? So you're saying that shrike is a better mod than the mods before him? Because it didn't seem wrong to them.

[quote name='zewone']Really? So you're saying that shrike is a better mod than the mods before him? Because it didn't seem wrong to them.[/QUOTE]
But you are directly associating him with the fact that the moldy boner title was not changed. How can someone be held responsible for the lack of change, when they could not change it?
Also I do think Shrike is better with keeping the site a little more clean than the other mods. And maybe you don't have all the facts, maybe someone reported this but not the moldy boner?

[quote name='zewone']Really? So you're saying that shrike is a better mod than the mods before him? Because it didn't seem wrong to them.[/QUOTE]

Well, when you include Sneaky Penguin and Jaket to that list, it doesn't take much :lol:

Also if you look at the rules it clearly states the following:
"However, the Management retains the right to modify or remove messages or other material that it, in its sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. It also reserves the right to edit materials for any other reason."

On a different note, since the cheeky complaining about the mods has turned deathly boring, it would probably be a good idea to work up a Sweetest Day mix cd today, for tomorrow. That's advice, mind you.

[quote name='jmcc']On a different note, since the cheeky complaining about the mods has turned deathly boring, it would probably be a good idea to work up a Sweetest Day mix cd today, for tomorrow. That's advice, mind you.[/QUOTE]
fuck Sweetest Day, I have never heard of such holiday except for last year when I heard it here. And it's my two year anniversary tomorrow, that's more important to me.

[quote name='jmcc']On a different note, since the cheeky complaining about the mods has turned deathly boring, it would probably be a good idea to work up a Sweetest Day mix cd today, for tomorrow. That's advice, mind you.[/QUOTE]

That would all depend on whether or not you live in one of the regions where this "Hallmark Holiday" is celebrated.

Hallmark holiday. Jeez, people are cynical. Don't buy cards if that bugs you. Phony origins aside, there's no reason to avoid celebrating a holiday where the sole purpose is to be good to loved ones. There should be similar ones every month of the year.

When Howard Stern was doing the commercial for vermont teddy bears he mentioned it and stopped short of sayinf "what the fuck is that". Of course...Hallmarks are dissapearing left and right, yet the pointless holiday stays

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Also I do think Shrike is better with keeping the site a little more clean than the other mods. And maybe you don't have all the facts, maybe someone reported this but not the moldy boner?[/QUOTE]
No one reported it. I changed it on my own, due to the quoted rule above.

On top of that, we go from mod complaining to Sweetest Day commentary?

Yes, that must be jmcc doing that, the master of the 180-degree segway. :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Also if you look at the rules it clearly states the following:
"However, the Management retains the right to modify or remove messages or other material that it, in its sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. It also reserves the right to edit materials for any other reason."[/QUOTE]
Would this rule mean CheapyD's discretion or CheapyD and the mods' discretion?

[quote name='shrike4242']punq channels Scorch on the "pull the post out of your ass" move. :applause:[/QUOTE]

So that's why I woke up at 11:25.. bastard. Channel me at a later hour, I wanted to sleep past noon.

[quote name='zewone']Would this rule mean CheapyD's discretion or CheapyD and the mods' discretion?[/QUOTE]
I would say because Cheapy D gives the Mods, management powers they classify as management and therefore it's their discretion.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I would say because Cheapy D gives the Mods, management powers they classify as management and therefore it's their discretion.[/QUOTE]
I'll ask Cheapy about it. That doesn't sound right giving shrike that much freedom to choose what is right/wrong.

[quote name='zewone']I don't get it. Anyways, so you think it's okay to have an OTT called "Get your hands of my Mexi-Cock", but anything about pussies is taboo. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna have to explain this to you in terms that you would understand...

It's like having to mow a lawn uphill both ways, there's no winning that battle.

I'm trying to show the people the fascist rules shrike is trying to use against people who aren't his "friends". I know I'll just look like an asshole and there's no winning, but at the end of the day everyone's gonna know I don't agree.

[quote name='zewone']I'll ask Cheapy about it. That doesn't sound right giving shrike that much freedom to choose what is right/wrong.[/QUOTE]
That would be something to question Cheapy about.

[quote name='zewone']I'll ask Cheapy about it. That doesn't sound right giving shrike that much freedom to choose what is right/wrong.[/QUOTE]

Probably only because you disagree and because it's Shrike. If it were Jaket, Punqsux, Ledhed, or likely any other moderator, I doubt you'd take such umbrage with the action.

[quote name='JSweeney']Probably only because you disagree and because it's Shrike. If it were Jaket, Punqsux, Ledhed, or likely any other moderator, I doubt you'd take such umbrage with the action.[/QUOTE]
No, you're wrong. If anyone of them did that I would be doing the same thing. The difference is none of the mods you listed would pull such a lame move. But you can always count on shrike.

[quote name='zewone']I'm trying to show the people the fascist rules shrike is trying to use against people who aren't his "friends". I know I'll just look like an asshole and there's no winning, but at the end of the day everyone's gonna know I don't agree.[/QUOTE]

:-({|=

So then, when they are applied to someone you dislike (kittie/lina/etc), that's fine...
but when one of your "friends" gets hit, it's a travesty.

Wow, that's only a tad hypocritical.

[quote name='JSweeney']:-({|=

So then, when they are applied to someone you dislike (kittie/lina/etc), that's fine...
but when one of your "friends" gets hit, it's a travesty.

Wow, that's only a tad hypocritical.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck are you talking about stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back