Official San Francisco Bay Area CAG List

• Please log in to reply
1882 replies to this topic

#61 praystation

praystation

He@d Cheap Arse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:04 PM

I tried one of those 10%off 29.9 at colma's bestbuy. (the one near colmas home depot)
Posted Image

#62 masterchief066

masterchief066

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:32 PM

Union City
"Things are neither good nor bad, but thinking makes them so"
-Shakespere

#63 weedofwisdom

weedofwisdom

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:35 AM

Live: Richmond
Work: Berkeley

Good work setting up this thread, Xevious. God I hate the Hilltop CC.

#64 Phoenix_Rogue

Phoenix_Rogue

Posted 09 December 2005 - 08:58 AM

Hey dont forget me in "The U.C."...you know, "The Une"....Union City (whatever, we know were cool!)

#65 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:09 PM

Live: Richmond
Work: Berkeley

Good work setting up this thread, Xevious. God I hate the Hilltop CC.

No problem. I just wanted to remind everyone that if you want to get on the list, its better to PM me than to post on this thread. Its just easier for me to keep track of people that way.

The list should be up to date now.

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#66 Murcielago77

Murcielago77

Posted 10 December 2005 - 07:46 PM

did anyone hit up the marin city best buy at 360 launch? I was wondering if there were campers, and how many. Cus im thinking of camping for the 18th, but if nobody camped out for launch, i wont camp all night, but just like for a few hours

Posted Image

#67 KiySeph

KiySeph

Ninja BOOM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2005 - 12:38 AM

I live in San Jose and I work over in Santa Clara. I tend to frequently stop by the Sunnyvale Frys and I love the Bay Area.

#68 Freshwillis

Freshwillis

Elitist Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:53 PM

Has anyone tried to print out coupons from this thread ( http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=74470 ) and used them at your local Best Buys? Did you have a good experience? Which Best Buys did you go to...

Just curious

I'd like to know also, I need to get some 360 games.

#69 metalgearray

metalgearray

Posted 17 December 2005 - 12:05 AM

I tried one of those 10%off 29.9 at colma's bestbuy. (the one near colmas home depot)

I also used one of those at that location and they didn't give me any trouble.

#70 Murcielago77

Murcielago77

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:20 PM

my friend tells me theres 3 people already set up outside the door for tommorow at the milpitas BB

Posted Image

#71 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:11 PM

So what are all of you guys doing for New Years? Is there any places I should check out? I dont feel like paying $$$ for some stupid techno club in the city.

Damn you xevious...

#72 beguile

beguile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2005 - 12:52 AM

Go hang out in pier in san francisco. Maybe around pier 39 or embarcaro (<--- can't spell). They have a lot of people that just gather there and watch fireworks. Then after 12:00am, everyone leaves and goes to restaurants near the area to eat.

#73 dude2003

dude2003

CAGiversary! x 10

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2005 - 09:09 PM

Go hang out in pier in san francisco. Maybe around pier 39 or embarcaro (<--- can't spell). They have a lot of people that just gather there and watch fireworks. Then after 12:00am, everyone leaves and goes to restaurants near the area to eat.

went to pier 39 to watch fireworks for the 2000 new year and it was too crowded. there was not even space for anyone to stand! if you dont like big crowd where you have trouble gasping for air, i dont recommend it

#74 JohnnyDrama

JohnnyDrama

VICTORY!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2005 - 03:38 AM

Hey dont forget me in "The U.C."...you know, "The Une"....Union City (whatever, we know were cool!)

Union City is great, I lived there for a few years. I rarely go there now.

#75 smarterray

smarterray

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:12 AM

from Richmond, school in Davis

#76 uuaww

uuaww

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:45 AM

from concord, school in San Luis Obispo
My GameTZ Feedback, over 250!
http://gametz.com/user/The_U.html

#77 Over easy

Over easy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:16 PM

The Colma BB is getting smart with the $10 off $30 coupons. I tried to use one today with the PS2 2-pack memory cards. The girl talked to some guy, and they didn't take it. They realized that the coupons are from the booklet now. I've used the coupons couple times before though. Maybe I'll try again later with a different coupon. Just a heads up to all those going to Colma's BB.
Posted Image

#78 d00d

d00d

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:14 AM

I'm in San Jose. yea...
I'm a CAG Veteran! omfg.
Posted Image

#79 m0nkeybl1tz

m0nkeybl1tz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:56 AM

Hey, anyone know how well Amoeba/Rasputin pays for used CDs? How does it compare to, say, wherehouse.com? How about DVDs? Thanks.

#80 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:28 PM

Hey, anyone know how well Amoeba/Rasputin pays for used CDs? How does it compare to, say, wherehouse.com? How about DVDs? Thanks.

I sold a copy of AC/DC's Black in Black (old mastering) for $5 at Amoeba. I had another copy of it; Thats why I sold it.

Since its a popular record, I would think that $5 was on the high end of things.

Damn you xevious...

#81 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:15 PM

Is it me or have anyone here noticed that crime seems to be going up in Oakland. I know a few friends who had their cars broken into recently. One of them had all 4 tires stolen in the middle of the night.

Damn you xevious...

#82 dude2003

dude2003

CAGiversary! x 10

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

meh
oakland's the ghetto so it's expected. i had my turtle stolen yesterday. a pet turtle for crying out loud!!! i guess someone broke into the gardening room (which is where my turtle and fish are) and stole my turtle.

#83 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:33 AM

any CAGs in this thread interested in a meet for swaps or trades/sell or buy? if enough people are interested, we can set up a meet and unload games and guides we don't want or have extras of, for stuff we can use or want. how'bout it? please post, thanks!
Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#84 expane

expane

Tappin out posers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:31 PM

meh
oakland's the ghetto so it's expected. i had my turtle stolen yesterday. a pet turtle for crying out loud!!! i guess someone broke into the gardening room (which is where my turtle and fish are) and stole my turtle.

sorry to hear that bro

few years back my apt in SF got broken into and they stole all my DVDs/games and consoles....

my buddy bought a loft in west oakland, BIG Time ghetto area, but his place is nice.

I think they hit a record high for murders in Oakland recently :(

#85 vietgurl

vietgurl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:19 AM

sorry to hear that bro

few years back my apt in SF got broken into and they stole all my DVDs/games and consoles....

my buddy bought a loft in west oakland, BIG Time ghetto area, but his place is nice.

I think they hit a record high for murders in Oakland recently :(

I know that Oakland is ghetto but how are the crime rates there compared to other places?

All I know is that when I worked at EB, I was held up a few times.
Posted Image

#86 Freshwillis

Freshwillis

Elitist Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:45 PM

I know that Oakland is ghetto but how are the crime rates there compared to other places?

All I know is that when I worked at EB, I was held up a few times.

You got held up at the one next to Longs?

#87 Freshwillis

Freshwillis

Elitist Bastard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:46 PM

Btw, it's stupid to say "Oakland is ghetto". Parts of every city are "ghetto". There are plenty of nice areas in Oakland, and around Lake Merritt is really pretty.

#88 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:22 PM

I went into Blockbuster on Shattuck in Berkeley and I saw 2 new copies of Leisure Suit Larry for the Xbox there. I believe they were on the list on that Blockbuster/Gamerush thread. The price on the game said $30 but It could be the wrong price. I didnt really bother pricechecking the game because I was too busy.

If you guys are intersted in the game, then I say go for it.

Damn you xevious...

#89 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2006 - 07:03 PM

I went to Target/El Cerrito today. I saw 2 copies of Brothers-in-Arms Road to Hill 30 for under $10. I also saw a copy of Tom Clancy Ghost 2 for $15.

I didnt pick them up but someone else might be interested. They are on the 2nd floor, back section where the automotive meets the computer accesories area.

Damn you xevious...

#90 dude2003

dude2003

CAGiversary! x 10

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2006 - 02:36 AM

I went to Target/El Cerrito today. I saw 2 copies of Brothers-in-Arms Road to Hill 30 for under $10. I also saw a copy of Tom Clancy Ghost 2 for $15.

I didnt pick them up but someone else might be interested. They are on the 2nd floor, back section where the automotive meets the computer accesories area.

damn i want brothers in arms but too damn lazy to go all the way there. oh well i guess i'll just wait.