30,000 Registered CAGs!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Woo woo!
Next week I will announce the contest celebrating CAG's 2 Year Anniversary / 30,000 registered users / 1,000,000 posts landmarks.

:applause:

Wow...that reminds me, it's almost my second CAG birthday...

bankyavatarpfattybirthdayan.gif

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Good lord that's a lot of users.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. And maybe a quarter of that actually posts regularly/semi-regularly or even at all.

Regardless, congrats CAG and CheapyD. CAG has become a nice community of people and I'm glad to have been part of it.

[quote name='CheapyD']Woo woo!
Next week I will announce the contest celebrating CAG's 2 Year Anniversary / 30,000 registered users / 1,000,000 posts landmarks.

:applause:[/QUOTE]

Woo woo! is right. :D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow...that reminds me, it's almost my second CAG birthday...

bankyavatarpfattybirthdayan.gif
[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

...and there was much rejoicing.

How often do you get 3 such milestones in such close proximity? Never! CAG is a true rarity among teh intarwebs.

Congrats. If ever a community deserved such attention, it's CAG. Regardless of the awesome deals I've found, I have yet to find a better community with cooler people.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Not to rain on ones parade.. but are there stats to see how many 'active' users there are?[/QUOTE]
You can sort the member list by posts and cut it off at a certain number that you'd deem as active. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

A totally unscientific test, searching through the member list, my totally random clicking, came up with about 30 percent non posters but lurkers, and 70 percent dead accounts. (those with one post or so)

[quote name='Mr.Answer']A totally unscientific test, searching through the member list, my totally random clicking, came up with about 30 percent non posters but lurkers, and 70 percent dead accounts. (those with one post or so)[/QUOTE]

So no one posts? :lol:

Back on topic, rock on CAG!

[quote name='Mr.Answer']A totally unscientific test, searching through the member list, my totally random clicking, came up with about 30 percent non posters but lurkers, and 70 percent dead accounts. (those with one post or so)[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure I set the Memberlist only displays users with one post or more.
Not saying your estimate isn't correct (I don't know), but I am curious as to what Memberlist you are looking at.

EDIT: I see, you probably knew that and just counted how many were on the list. I just checked...8600+ CAGs have at least one post..

bread's done
Back