Photo
- - - - -

H:MK Vita, Gears 3, Oblivion steelbook, Skyrim W:HD collections, Uncharted Vita

• Please log in to reply
528 replies to this topic

#481 mis0

mis0

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:19 AM

FlipSide actually did this lowball right. Many of the items were indeed lowballed. Haha.

I know how some lowball holders keep bidding open just to get a few extra dollars and the auction actually ends up being anything but a lowball. I hate it when that happens so it's cool that FlipSide ended it so randomly.

[mis0's tradelist]

#482 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:20 AM

7. Ninja Gaiden 2 w/ Slip cover (sealed) - $7.50

10. Halo - $3.00
11. Halo 2 - $9.00

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - $10.50

holy crap, that was close, almost lost ninja gaiden 2 for 50 cents lol.

Best online trading website currently in my opinion.  Trust me I'm a CAG.

Banner2.png

#483 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

holy crap, that was close, almost lost ninja gaiden 2 for 50 cents lol.

Yup. I had several more bids in the works too, I was just trying to get one in. I lost out on about 5 games I would have gone higher on. Thems the breaks.

33126.png

#484 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:25 AM

hey FlipSide, is there any flexibility on the Canadian shipping option? It seems Priority Mail is much more expensive than standard First Class, and the tracking doesn't really follow through to Canada anyways, so you're paying a boatload extra more for just a faster shipping time.

Figured I'd quote this point just in case you missed it, FlipSide! I'm actually really pumped about this lowball (snagging a good Transformers game and Star Ocean (PS2) for $7 total is amazing!)
Posted Image

Posted Image
Looking for Trade-in Values?

#485 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

FlipSide actually did this lowball right. Many of the items were indeed lowballed. Haha.

I know how some lowball holders keep bidding open just to get a few extra dollars and the auction actually ends up being anything but a lowball. I hate it when that happens so it's cool that FlipSide ended it so randomly.

Yeah definitely; he posted a general time (between 6pm and 11:59pm) and left it at that; no "ending around 9pm" or "ending in about 30 minutes!" posts that start the flurry of sniping!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#486 handsome_rakshas

handsome_rakshas

Judgment of the Sea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:29 AM

Fucking Banjora stole my Tales of Symphonia! I'd put anthrax in your package if I didn't send it out already! Seriously, cause thrash metal rules!
Posted Image

#487 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:30 AM

Yeah definitely; he posted a general time (between 6pm and 11:59pm) and left it at that; no "ending around 9pm" or "ending in about 30 minutes!" posts that start the flurry of sniping!

Despite the fact that I was the unfortunate victim of this strategy this time (and how), I agree with you. Great lowball.

33126.png

#488 johnmstewart

johnmstewart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:30 AM

I think I may wait til the last second on my auction now...only makes more sense, right?
Click the Picture to see My TradeList!

Posted Image

#489 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:33 AM

Fucking Banjora stole my Tales of Symphonia! I'd put anthrax in your package if I didn't send it out already! Seriously, cause thrash metal rules!

I believe you mean MY Tales of Symphonia. He just successfully stole it from you after you stole it from me. And when I wasn't even here to defend myself. THIEVES IN THE NIGHT! :D

Hey, at least I got that sealed Suikoden Tactics! :lol:

33126.png

#490 Brownjohn

Brownjohn

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

I'm excited to play Chrono Cross again =)
To each his own.

#491 Banjora

Banjora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:40 AM

Ya I am really sorry about that handsome, I really didn't mean to snipe you. Well not that I can really snipe when we had a six hour window but still. To be honest I hadn't even noticed Tales on there and so cheap till you made your bid.

#492 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:41 AM

Ya I am really sorry about that handsome, I really didn't mean to snipe you. Well not that I can really snipe when we had a six hour window but still. To be honest I hadn't even noticed Tales on there and so cheap till you made your bid.

HULK SMASH :D

I'm going to go drink heavily...

33126.png

#493 wesdw369

wesdw369

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:41 AM

I'm excited to play Chrono Cross again =)

hate to inform you but check page 23
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#494 game_fanatic

game_fanatic

I Heart Ribs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:11 AM

HULK SMASH :D

I'm going to go drink heavily...

I've already commenced the heavy drinking...unfortunately Steelback Draught isn't my #1 in the world right now...I think she's gone skunk on me...but I shan't waste a drop! :beer:

:puke:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#495 debug

debug

FATAL ERROR.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:14 AM

Awww I wish I wouldo bidder on Gears 1 LE sooner- I forgot this lowball ended today

#496 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:15 AM

Awww I wish I wouldo bidder on Gears 1 LE sooner- I forgot this lowball ended today

Early bird catches the worm. I needed at least one triumph.

33126.png

#497 debug

debug

FATAL ERROR.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:21 AM

Grrr the iPhone theme won't let me edit my post... Haha @ it major spelling issues. Congratz lol want to sell it to me for $12? :P

#498 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:24 AM

Grrr the iPhone theme won't let me edit my post... Haha @ it major spelling issues. Congratz lol want to sell it to me for $12? :P

Nope. :D

33126.png

#499 dinobot

dinobot

Chicken Necker?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:35 AM

that's some crazy wins.

#500 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:50 AM

I believe you mean MY Tales of Symphonia. He just successfully stole it from you after you stole it from me. And when I wasn't even here to defend myself. THIEVES IN THE NIGHT! :D

Hey, at least I got that sealed Suikoden Tactics! :lol:

If you're out loads of personal items when your ladyfriend finds out you have TWO copies of Suikoden Tactics, I'll take it off your hands so you won't ruin your relationship ;)

76561198003985248.png

#501 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:51 AM

If you're out loads of personal items when your ladyfriend finds out you have TWO copies of Suikoden Tactics, I'll take it off your hands so you won't ruin your relationship ;)

You got it. :D

33126.png

#502 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:16 AM

Final tally has been posted, Invoice will be sent thru PM within the next 8 hours!

I do hope my games find a good home!

Alright bvharris is invoice will be the 1st :)

EDIT : ALL INVOICES SENT!

Edited by FlipSide, 30 September 2009 - 10:28 AM.

Posted Image

#503 anubis20

anubis20

Gundamnator Salvation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

Final tally has been posted, Invoice will be sent thru PM within the next 8 hours!

I do hope my games find a good home!

Alright bvharris is invoice will be the 1st :)

EDIT : ALL INVOICES SENT!

payment sent!!!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#504 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

Payment sent.

33126.png

#505 mis0

mis0

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:11 AM

Payment sent, though you already know that.

That's a pretty cool thing you're doing with the winnings. If you have any family back there, hope they're safe and alright. A shitload of my friends are Filipino and they've been talking a lot about it. Didn't know it was this severe though. :cold:

[mis0's tradelist]

#506 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:40 AM

Payment sent, though you already know that.

That's a pretty cool thing you're doing with the winnings. If you have any family back there, hope they're safe and alright. A shitload of my friends are Filipino and they've been talking a lot about it. Didn't know it was this severe though. :cold:

Didn't know it was severe till I started looking at pictures and videos, its one of the worst flood in 40 yrs. I lived there for 16 yrs and have my share of big floods, I lived without electricity for 1 month due to a nasty typhoon where the water went upto 5 feet.. this recent one was going over 2-story houses, sweeping cars like they were toys..

Anyway I send PMs to 3 people as I dont have their Address anywhere..(in PMs or in Paypal), still waiting for 2 payments but everything else is fine. Smaller packages will be going out first just FYI, but don't worry it just means I want the bigger packages to be well packed!
Posted Image

#507 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:22 PM

My items arrived today. Suikoden Tactics wasn't actually sealed, but no biggie, I was going to open it anyway, and it's mint.

Thanks again for the great items!

33126.png

#508 anubis20

anubis20

Gundamnator Salvation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:02 PM

have my things shipped yet?!?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#509 mis0

mis0

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:40 AM

My game came into. Very minty. Thanks! Will get to your iTrader in just a moment. :D

[mis0's tradelist]

#510 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2010 - 03:40 AM

bump..been a while :)
Posted Image