This kid really likes his Nintendo

I'm sure I was excited as that kid about my NES/SNES (though I actually don't remember when I got my SNES, weird...); I just didn't become possessed by Satan and attempt to scratch through the box until my fingers bled.

I was excited to finally nab a 360 this past Fri 24th, but not as psychotic as this kid. They should have given him an N64 box with an old NES in it. Just to see his reaction lol

I think i did something like that when i got my PS2, but then again, that was during the great PS2 shortage of 2000, and I didnt do anything as insane as that kid

That was how I was when I got my NES back in the day. My brother and I literallly got in a fight over who would play it first. That was awesome!

I was overjoyed when I got my N64 back the day it came out... but then I realized "oh wait, there's absolutely nothing good on here." What a fucking terrible system.

I long for the day when "fanboy" can be stricken from the English language.

I guess when all the current Sony and MS "fanboys" got their NES or SNES as kids, they were like "Thanks Mom, Dad... this is great and all, but I would have rather gotten a Betamax or a new Windows 3.1 computer."

[quote name='botticus']I long for the day when "fanboy" can be stricken from the English language.

I guess when all the current Sony and MS "fanboys" got their NES or SNES as kids, they were like "Thanks Mom, Dad... this is great and all, but I would have rather gotten a Betamax or a new Windows 3.1 computer."[/QUOTE]

"While I am grateful to have recieved such an expensive and lavish gift, it should be noted that the Sega Genesis and Master System have several franchises that Nintendo's in both quality and entertainment value. Thank you, mother and father, for your generosity."

LOL, that was rad.

Come to think of it that's how I reacted when I picked up my 360 at Target, maybe that's why I'm not allowed in there anymore.

Last time I freaked out like that iver a videogame system was when I got a PS1 for Christmas in '95. I was up all night playing Tekken, Mortal Kombat III, and the demo disk that came with it.

I love how people would rather try to throw a loose insult at a group of people who prefer one piece of hardware over another, rather than just laugh at the overreaction of a little kid.

"Now we can get to play our games from Blockbuster!"

I loved how the slow motion effects made the kid sound demonic.

Alas, my parents never bought me a gaming system growing up because they swore it would rot my brain (and maybe it has) but I definitely remember getting equally excited about getting Jetfire for Christmas back in 1986 or so...

That was awesome. I was pretty thrilled when I got my NES, but I don't think I was that over the top. Wish I had a brother as into games as that kid. I could have saved a ton of money letting him know all the great games he should be spending his money on :twisted:

WOW. That was an intense movie.

The best part was the demonic part at the end... "Nintendo Sixty FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR". What an evil look in his eyes.

Then his Mom said something stupid like "I guess he likes it!" What was your first clue?

I was laughing so hard I got tears on in my eyes.

I was trying to think if I was like that and I realize that my parent never bought me a system. I had to buy all of my shit. I remember buying the NES with my brother and sister and I remember the employee bringing down the system from the very top shelf. I remember walking into EB with my dad and bro to buy an SNES/killer instinct combo. Getting a Nintendo sixty fooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr from walmart when the price dropped to 200. Picking up my pre-ordered PS2 from toysrus on release date. And walking into ebgames to get an xbox when it dropped to 250.

[quote name='Roufuss']He seemed to really not care less about that stupid RC Car.[/QUOTE]
They really blew it on that one... always save the huge present for last. I hope they weren't expecting his elation over an RC car to exceed that for a video game system.

I'm sure he went on to adore the RC car after beating Mario 64 50 times. It was something to kill the 10 year drought before the next N64 game came out ;) IKIKIKIK

Haha, that was fucking hilarious, I don't know if I've ever been that excited about anything ever in my life.

His poor sister was just copying him, I guess confused that he had went so incredibly insane :p.

I remember my first nes. I opened up snoopy olympics, and then my mother complained to my father "You were supposed to give him the system first". Then I started digging for the system. I opened it and was excited (though I've always been a reserved person and didn't explode or anything), but then came the hooking up of that system. I then got to play with my other toys for the next 4 hours, while my father struggled with the instruction manual and tried to figure out how to hook it up to the tv.

He never was very handy.

Ahh yes. I remember opening up my Nintendo 64 wearing a purple dress.

How it had the dress on in a sealed box, I'll never know....

WHAT THE fuck?! Half way through they start hitting the N64 box or something...jeez I never got excited enough about a system to take out all my pent up aggression on it in a mixture of excitement, a seizure, and deep resentment for my sad and pityful life.

Hell I have never done anything like that. The most 'wild' thing after getting a Gamecube for christmas in 2001 was trip while carrying it. Only cause I'm clumsy, not because I was having a seizure in excitement.

:lol: that was good. I was probably like that, I still am just what makes me that excited has changed. Now its like yes she going to sleep with me...NINTENDO. Then she looks at me funny for screaming that with my pants down.

Reminds me of when I got my PS2...except instead of screaming with excitement I almost had a heart attack of disbelief...I had hinted about a million times I wanted one...but I didnt actually expect to get one....I was all loud when I got my Genesis back in the day though...

bread's done
Back