Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games

#2 dobiewan

dobiewan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:00 PM

I liked his reaction to the other present he got...

NINTENDO 64 REMOTE CONTROL... car?

lol

#3 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:01 PM

HAHAHA, oh, that's good.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445

#4 botticus

botticus

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:06 PM

I'm sure I was excited as that kid about my NES/SNES (though I actually don't remember when I got my SNES, weird...); I just didn't become possessed by Satan and attempt to scratch through the box until my fingers bled.

#5 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:37 PM

I was excited to finally nab a 360 this past Fri 24th, but not as psychotic as this kid. They should have given him an N64 box with an old NES in it. Just to see his reaction lol

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#6 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:44 PM

hahaha, i remember when I did that when I got my snes... o boy, those were the glory days.

#7 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:40 PM

Wow, the birth of another nintendo fanboy. I wonder if they're all born like that?

#8 AlbinoNinja

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:45 PM

I think i did something like that when i got my PS2, but then again, that was during the great PS2 shortage of 2000, and I didnt do anything as insane as that kid

#9 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:05 PM

That was how I was when I got my NES back in the day. My brother and I literallly got in a fight over who would play it first. That was awesome!

#10 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:07 PM

I was overjoyed when I got my N64 back the day it came out... but then I realized "oh wait, there's absolutely nothing good on here." What a fucking terrible system.

it was probably in there because I'm a flaming homosexual.

#11 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:23 PM

Don't post this in the OTT. Syblmibbalbalbal will see it and talk about how hawt the girl is.

:p

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#12 Guest_Apossum_*

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:11 PM

:lol: the slow-mo parts ruled.

#13 lockarm

lockarm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:12 PM

*watches tape*

Behold. The birth of a fanboy.

#14 botticus

botticus

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:18 PM

I long for the day when "fanboy" can be stricken from the English language.

I guess when all the current Sony and MS "fanboys" got their NES or SNES as kids, they were like "Thanks Mom, Dad... this is great and all, but I would have rather gotten a Betamax or a new Windows 3.1 computer."

#15 DrunkTigerWoods

DrunkTigerWoods

Madness and malarkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:42 PM

I had a similar reaction when I got snes and genesis in one christmas. Good Times.

552494.png

:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection 

#16 Reality's Fringe

Reality's Fringe

Goes sex for pussy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:45 PM

I long for the day when "fanboy" can be stricken from the English language.

I guess when all the current Sony and MS "fanboys" got their NES or SNES as kids, they were like "Thanks Mom, Dad... this is great and all, but I would have rather gotten a Betamax or a new Windows 3.1 computer."

"While I am grateful to have recieved such an expensive and lavish gift, it should be noted that the Sega Genesis and Master System have several franchises that Nintendo's in both quality and entertainment value. Thank you, mother and father, for your generosity."
http://artthoubored.ytmnd.com/

http://snapintotehslimjim.ytmnd.com/

I had one last summer. I was asleep for it so I have no recollection of anything being up my ass.

#17 Randomthts

Randomthts

box jungle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:58 PM

LOL, that was rad.

Come to think of it that's how I reacted when I picked up my 360 at Target, maybe that's why I'm not allowed in there anymore.

One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity.

#18 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:14 PM

Last time I freaked out like that iver a videogame system was when I got a PS1 for Christmas in '95. I was up all night playing Tekken, Mortal Kombat III, and the demo disk that came with it.

#19 ShimSham

ShimSham

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:14 PM

I love how people would rather try to throw a loose insult at a group of people who prefer one piece of hardware over another, rather than just laugh at the overreaction of a little kid.

#20 the_gloaming

the_gloaming

this is the gloaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:22 PM

Lmfao, that kid was great. I loved the slow motion effects.
this is _the gloaming_

#21 Chiyoumen

Chiyoumen

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

"Now we can get to play our games from Blockbuster!"

I loved how the slow motion effects made the kid sound demonic.

#22 Greetard

Greetard

Egotistical Prick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:56 PM

I was almost the same way (not as bad) when my parents bought me an N64 and Playstation for Christmas.

Posted Image

#23 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:16 PM

Alas, my parents never bought me a gaming system growing up because they swore it would rot my brain (and maybe it has) but I definitely remember getting equally excited about getting Jetfire for Christmas back in 1986 or so...

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#24 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:24 PM

That was awesome. I was pretty thrilled when I got my NES, but I don't think I was that over the top. Wish I had a brother as into games as that kid. I could have saved a ton of money letting him know all the great games he should be spending his money on :twisted:

#25 io

io

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:34 PM

My kids thought that was funny, but they thought this was funnier:

:D

#26 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:43 PM

WOW. That was an intense movie.

The best part was the demonic part at the end... "Nintendo Sixty FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR". What an evil look in his eyes.

Then his Mom said something stupid like "I guess he likes it!" What was your first clue?

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#27 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:02 PM

I was laughing so hard I got tears on in my eyes.

I was trying to think if I was like that and I realize that my parent never bought me a system. I had to buy all of my shit. I remember buying the NES with my brother and sister and I remember the employee bringing down the system from the very top shelf. I remember walking into EB with my dad and bro to buy an SNES/killer instinct combo. Getting a Nintendo sixty fooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr from walmart when the price dropped to 200. Picking up my pre-ordered PS2 from toysrus on release date. And walking into ebgames to get an xbox when it dropped to 250.

#28 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:05 PM

...and that boy grew up to become slidecage.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#29 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:13 PM

He seemed to really not care less about that stupid RC Car.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#30 botticus

botticus

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:15 PM

He seemed to really not care less about that stupid RC Car.

They really blew it on that one... always save the huge present for last. I hope they weren't expecting his elation over an RC car to exceed that for a video game system.