Free ButterFinger Goodies

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
Again, my sister sent me another link. This one you have to answer the survey right to get the butterfinger goodies. Its chocolate bars, t-shirt, pins, and other stuff.

Make sure you say you eat butterfingers 1-2 times a week or more or you fail and in the next part make sure to answer that you recommend it to family or friends (forget the option, but its the recommend one).

http://bam.butterfinger.com/

I wish the t-shirt said "pull my finger" instead of follow my finger"

Thanks, OP. I love Butterfinger, and they always taste better free.

[quote name='Locinator']doesnt work[/QUOTE]
It worked for me this morning. I think you have to qualify by the first set of questions you answer.

Do 1-2 times a week... you tell everyone to eat butterfingers... you make all the plans on a trip and you will get accepted

Make sure you're not too old, either. I said I was over 35 and they rejected me, so I went back and put my son's age in and got accepted (using the same email address).

Damn I didn't get in, I had all the right answers!

EDIT: Tried it like a million different times and finally got a combination that worked, thanks op!

Woohooo!

I found a butterfinger bar on my doorstep today!

It didnt have a wrapper... it didnt taste to good...

These things taste like dog crap...

where the fuck am i supposed to go on the site?!
maybe it's just my browser this morning, but everything i click on just opens another followthefinger.com webpage...

[quote name='Longshot']I'm among those wondering where to go. Is it over already?[/quote]
Most likley it's over. The link worked yesterday, it didn't redirect to followthefinger.

bread's done
Back