Far Cry Instincts Predator XBOX360 - $29.99 BESTBUY.com

Wow, amazing price... I still haven't played the one I got from the Gamestop b2g1 free :rofl:

Now cmon, just lower that damn Hitman already.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, amazing price... I still haven't played the one I got from the Gamestop b2g1 free :rofl:

Now cmon, just lower that damn Hitman already.[/quote]

Yeah I am also waiting for Hitman to drop, at the rate these 360 games have been dropping (Tomb Raider, Kameo, Perfect Dark, PGR3, Ridge Racer etc), I think we might have our price drop on Hitman real soon

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, amazing price... I still haven't played the one I got from the Gamestop b2g1 free :rofl:

Now cmon, just lower that damn Hitman already.[/QUOTE]

These 360 price drops are killing me. I want to buy 'em but I'm too broke to right now. If they do end up dropping Hitman, I'm gonna scream.

[quote name='Scorch']I need to re-rent that and play it with you, Roufuss.

I hope this is a universal drop.[/QUOTE]

Well, I think I'm going to return this one I got for $50 used back to Gamestop, and I might re-pick it up in the future sometime if this is going to get cheap everywhere, so no rush.

EDIT: Nah, screw it, with the b2g1 free I only paid less than $30 for each game anyways so I might as well hold onto it and play it.

OMG YESSS!!!!!!!!!!

Some people (like Roufuss) know I have been waiting for this for a while.

I will pick this up using a GGC for 25.00 tomorrow.

And to think, I was just about to go to sleep too. Woo!

[quote name='seanr1221']OMG YESSS!!!!!!!!!!

Some people (like Roufuss) know I have been waiting for this for a while.

I will pick this up using a GGC for 25.00 tomorrow.

And to think, I was just about to go to sleep too. Woo![/QUOTE]

Haha, yea, you'll never get around to playing it :p

First RR 6, then Dead Rising, now this, then Madden, and finally Saints Row, you're getting as bad as me. At least buy it so we can play some MP so it gives me a reason to fire this game up.

Sweet. Now maybe more than two people will be online at any given time.

I love playing with mealy mouth French children who are somehow fucking gods at this game.

[quote name='Brak']Sweet. Now maybe more than two people will be online at any given time.

I love playing with mealy mouth French children who are somehow fucking gods at this game.[/QUOTE]

Yes, everyone buy this game.

But French people? Seriously, what the fuck is that all about... now I'm frightened to go online with it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Haha, yea, you'll never get around to playing it :p

First RR 6, then Dead Rising, now this, then Madden, and finally Saints Row, you're getting as bad as me. At least buy it so we can play some MP so it gives me a reason to fire this game up.[/QUOTE]

Psh don't forget Condemned. :p

However! I will beat all these games (except maybe Ridge Rcer 6)

This really made my night though (how sad does that sound?)

[quote name='seanr1221']Psh don't forget Condemned. :p

However! I will beat all these games (except maybe Ridge Rcer 6)

This really made my night though (how sad does that sound?)[/QUOTE]

Haha... kinda sad ;)

Seriously, if you buy this tommorrow, I will make it a point to fire up the 360 and play some MP. $25 after GGC, do it.

Oh I'm doing it. I was all set to get this game using the trade 2 + 10.00 in a couple days at Gamestop, but I will pick this game up for 25.00 at the drop of a hat.

I loved Far Cry for the xbox, so I have no doubt I'll love this one.

Awesome taking back PDZ that i got at costco and gonna go pick this up. Its a hell of a lot better at least it better be. Maybe motogp will drop down to 40 soon. 360 games are pretty cheap and quick which makes me happy.

Decent game but the controls take forever to get use to. The only FPS I use AUTO AIM on. Yes there are tons of french people who play this over Live. Not sure why.

Figures...I bought it a couple days after launch and only played through mission one and one XBL game. Hopefully more users will be on XBL and we can get some matches going.

Hmm, I think I'll see what GR will give me for my copy if I'll be able to rebuy it cheaper soon. Haven't touched it in a while.

Sweet! Just ordered it and Tomb Raider for in store pick up. I was going to BB today for the Simpsons Season 8 anyway so this is great...picking up two games for the price of one basically.

I don't know what to do...HELP ME JEBUS!!

30 bucks sounds good and all, but, will it be cheaper anytime soon?
The question all CAGs must ask themselves.

[quote name='psyanide82']I don't know what to do...HELP ME JEBUS!!

The question all CAGs must ask themselves.[/quote]
Is it an Ubisoft game? Yes, yes it is. So yes, it will be cheaper soon.

So, I take it this game is pretty good? I picked up Instincts for Xbox, but haven't tried it out yet. $25 (after GGC) is seeming pretty good.

[quote name='psyanide82']I don't know what to do...HELP ME JEBUS!!

The question all CAGs must ask themselves.[/QUOTE]

Well when the game came out, did you say to yourself, "Once it hits xx.99 I will pick it up"?

I had told myself I would buy this game at 39.99, so obviously when I saw it is now 29.99 I went out and nabbed it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh I'm doing it. I was all set to get this game using the trade 2 + 10.00 in a couple days at Gamestop, but I will pick this game up for 25.00 at the drop of a hat.

I loved Far Cry for the xbox, so I have no doubt I'll love this one.[/QUOTE]

Actually, this is the SAME game as the two previous XBOX 1 releases, the only major differences being:
1. slightly better graphics
2. much better performance
3. both games on one disc.

[quote name='rebenns']Actually, this is the SAME game as the two previous XBOX 1 releases, the only major differences being:
1. slightly better graphics
2. much better performance
3. both games on one disc.[/QUOTE]

I know...and thats why I said I have no doubt I'll love it :p

[quote name='Wombat']Just picked it up along with the simpsons season 8, curse you and bless you OP[/quote]

Weee!!! Someone to play my once-played copy of this with! FarCry is going to be loaded up with CAGs.

Can you gusy tell me how the best buy GCC works to get 5.00 off? I thought that best buy allowed you to buy a gift card and the cards had 5.00 off video games, I was going to buy this for 24.99 but the best buy register girl said that they don't have the 5.00 off video game gift cards anymore.

Just to warn you guys, this game has the worst control in any FPS game ever. The aiming is completely busted. Imagine a half second delay everytime you move the analog stick.

People have bitched and bitched about the control on the official forums but ubisoft has absolutely no intention to patch the game.

You've been warned.

Hey guys, quick question:

In the new issue of Gamepro, there is a coupon "Receive $10 off any game $29.99 when you preorder Saint's Row." Well, I already preordered it a couple weeks ago to get the bonus disc. Can I bring in my receipt, and then used the coupon. Thus getting Farcry for $20?

[quote name='mattcube64']Hey guys, quick question:

In the new issue of Gamepro, there is a coupon "Receive $10 off any game $29.99 when you preorder Saint's Row." Well, I already preordered it a couple weeks ago to get the bonus disc. Can I bring in my receipt, and then used the coupon. Thus getting Farcry for $20?[/QUOTE]

Its worth a shot. If nothing else, tell them you want to cancel the first preorder and then make a new preorder.

You know...I was JUST at best buy yesterday for Tomb Raider...now to go back for Farcry...geez. Dammit. The 360 is having a great month from my wallet. Dead Rising, Saint's Row, T.R., FarCry, and I might get N3 and Enchanted Arms. Arrrgh!!!! Too much money

Just FYI, if you go back and cancel your previous Madden preorder and try to do it again for this deal, they go back and charge your cc the full 29.99 for the previous ordered game.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Decent game but the controls take forever to get use to. The only FPS I use AUTO AIM on. Yes there are tons of french people who play this over Live. Not sure why.[/QUOTE]

French gamers love 'em some Ubisoft goodness.

[quote name='Sku Rhim']French gamers love 'em some Ubisoft goodness.[/quote]Good point. They probally love supporting games from their own country.

I haven't bought a game since Oblivion/ G.R.A.W. because of free rentals, and I want a new FPS. For $25, I think I'll buy it next time I'm near a BB. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

bread's done
Back