Phoenix Wright DS found at Circuit City in Laguna Hills, CA; Advance Wars in Sears

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
As of 12:13 PM today (Tuesday) there was 1 copy of Phoenix Wright left in this Circuit City. It's behind a DS Cars and DS Trozei in the top rack.

There were 2, but I bought one. Now I can cancel my Amazon order that probably never would have shipped anyway.

Oh, and the Sears in Laguna Hills Mall across the street still has 3 DS Advance Wars for 17.47

[quote name='jazzman']how much was Phoenix Wright?[/quote]

I was wishing it would come up with a magical clearance price, but no such luck. I'm just glad to have found it.

This seems to be a circuit city wide thing. My CC today had 2 copies and I live in South Florida. If you don't have this game might be worth checking CC in your area.

[quote name='seththefallen']This seems to be a circuit city wide thing. My CC today had 2 copies and I live in South Florida. If you don't have this game might be worth checking CC in your area.[/QUOTE]

I haven't paid much attention to this since I picked one up at the height of it's rarity (found one at Gamecrazy). But back then it was going $50+ on eBay. I just looked and there's a crapload for sale, not even going for $30. In fact, you could probably find a better deal than CC on eBay - looks like you could snag one for less than $30 shipped.

I guess it was reprinted in mass quantity!

[quote name='io']In fact, you could probably find a better deal than CC on eBay - looks like you could snag one for less than $30 shipped.
[/quote]

I checked, and I did a Completed Items search, too. I don't see where you're seeing that kind of deal, at least not once you factor in shipping. For ~$30, you can get a used copy, shipped. New copies look like $34 at least -- the seller charging $24.79/$26.74 wants $10.25 shipping!

[quote name='blandstalker']I checked, and I did a Completed Items search, too. I don't see where you're seeing that kind of deal, at least not once you factor in shipping. For ~$30, you can get a used copy, shipped. New copies look like $34 at least -- the seller charging $24.79/$26.74 wants $10.25 shipping![/QUOTE]

I guess I was looking at the $24.79 and assuming it would be reasonable shipping :roll: (it is one of those that doesn't say on the search page). Anyway, if you keep looking I'm sure one will pop up at under $30 shipped. Or maybe check out regular auctions and see where they end.

Still, point being, even with the $10 shipping, those aren't much over retail + tax - and easier than trying to find a copy at CC. I had thought they were still going for $50!

[quote name='6669']Did you ever find that stylus?[/quote]

Yep! It was sealed, and it came with a strap and and Objection screen cleaner.

I ended up trading my Mario Kart DS for it, great deal :bouncy:

bread's done
Back