Photo
- - - - -

Phoenix Wright DS found at Circuit City in Laguna Hills, CA; Advance Wars in Sears

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 blandstalker

blandstalker

I am Irrelevant Bitching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:03 PM

As of 12:13 PM today (Tuesday) there was 1 copy of Phoenix Wright left in this Circuit City. It's behind a DS Cars and DS Trozei in the top rack.

There were 2, but I bought one. Now I can cancel my Amazon order that probably never would have shipped anyway.

Oh, and the Sears in Laguna Hills Mall across the street still has 3 DS Advance Wars for 17.47
Now playing: Some Game I Last Played Months Ago (DS), Ancient Game I Tried Once (PS3), Why Do I Never Update My Signature? (360), Backlog Assassins (iPad)

#2 hootie

hootie

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:05 PM

You better enjoy Phoenix Wright, it is my favorite game of all time, bar none.

there is an awesome PW site:

http://www.court-records.net/

#3 6669

Inactive User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

You better enjoy Phoenix Wright, it is my favorite game of all time, bar none.

there is an awesome PW site:

http://www.court-records.net/

Did you ever find that stylus?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Free Magazines! | thanx CAGs! | MySpace

You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?

#4 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:13 PM

how much was Phoenix Wright?

#5 blandstalker

blandstalker

I am Irrelevant Bitching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:23 PM

how much was Phoenix Wright?

I was wishing it would come up with a magical clearance price, but no such luck. I'm just glad to have found it.
Now playing: Some Game I Last Played Months Ago (DS), Ancient Game I Tried Once (PS3), Why Do I Never Update My Signature? (360), Backlog Assassins (iPad)

#6 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:26 PM

thanks, heading over to pick up AW:DS:lol:

#7 6669

Inactive User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:38 PM

I was wishing it would come up with a magical clearance price, but no such luck. I'm just glad to have found it.

This one kick-ass chick here found it for $7.50. Check it out: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=17645
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Free Magazines! | thanx CAGs! | MySpace

You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?

#8 seththefallen

seththefallen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 11:26 PM

This seems to be a circuit city wide thing. My CC today had 2 copies and I live in South Florida. If you don't have this game might be worth checking CC in your area.
Posted Image

Making Calls and Listening to music on my Iphone with 3000 anytime minutes from T-mobile.
My Trade List:8-)
http://www.cheapassg...040#post2090040

#9 io

io

Posted 29 August 2006 - 11:54 PM

This seems to be a circuit city wide thing. My CC today had 2 copies and I live in South Florida. If you don't have this game might be worth checking CC in your area.

I haven't paid much attention to this since I picked one up at the height of it's rarity (found one at Gamecrazy). But back then it was going $50+ on eBay. I just looked and there's a crapload for sale, not even going for $30. In fact, you could probably find a better deal than CC on eBay - looks like you could snag one for less than $30 shipped.

I guess it was reprinted in mass quantity!

#10 XboxHardcore.com

XboxHardcore.com

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:59 PM

I guess it was reprinted in mass quantity!

Ding ding ding! You are correct!

#11 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:03 PM

Anyway to tell the diff between the original and reprint?
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#12 blandstalker

blandstalker

I am Irrelevant Bitching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:31 PM

In fact, you could probably find a better deal than CC on eBay - looks like you could snag one for less than $30 shipped.

I checked, and I did a Completed Items search, too. I don't see where you're seeing that kind of deal, at least not once you factor in shipping. For ~$30, you can get a used copy, shipped. New copies look like $34 at least -- the seller charging $24.79/$26.74 wants $10.25 shipping!

#13 io

io

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

I checked, and I did a Completed Items search, too. I don't see where you're seeing that kind of deal, at least not once you factor in shipping. For ~$30, you can get a used copy, shipped. New copies look like $34 at least -- the seller charging $24.79/$26.74 wants $10.25 shipping!

I guess I was looking at the $24.79 and assuming it would be reasonable shipping :roll: (it is one of those that doesn't say on the search page). Anyway, if you keep looking I'm sure one will pop up at under $30 shipped. Or maybe check out regular auctions and see where they end.

Still, point being, even with the $10 shipping, those aren't much over retail + tax - and easier than trying to find a copy at CC. I had thought they were still going for $50!

#14 hootie

hootie

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:02 AM

Did you ever find that stylus?

Yep! It was sealed, and it came with a strap and and Objection screen cleaner.

I ended up trading my Mario Kart DS for it, great deal :bouncy: