$0.27 Gamestop Stuff (YMMV)

My gf would enjoy these socks and the Star Wars stuff, but all of the items I checked aren't available within 100 miles. Wondering if they shipped it back like they usually do in my area, or if this stuff has just been on clearance for a long time and people bought it at higher prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly clearance that's been gone for a long time and there might be some stragglers around. This is most likely the last stop before dumpster city.

Uncharted four 4 coin button ordered.   :D

FYI, those socks aren't all that great.  The first time you put them on they stretch out and the color fades almost immediately.  For

Slightly off-topic, narrowed this list to PC and found Star Wars: the Old Republic 60-day time cards for $6 a piece. It's a game that I play on and off, and for that price I'd buy up as many as I could. Unfortunately I've got no stores in stock nearby. Why must you taunt me, Gamestop? Why?

Slightly off-topic, narrowed this list to PC and found Star Wars: the Old Republic 60-day time cards for $6 a piece. It's a game that I play on and off, and for that price I'd buy up as many as I could. Unfortunately I've got no stores in stock nearby. Why must you taunt me, Gamestop? Why?
I'm pretty sure that game is free to play...

I'm pretty sure that game is free to play...
To a certain point, yes. Like many f2p games, though, it also walls off some features and gives you the option to subscribe to access them.

EDIT: I very rarely put any money into playing the game because the f2p option is there and I'm cheap, but $3 a month would be an acceptable price point for me.

While not a fan of the games those Assassin Creed t-shirts are amazingly comfortable. Wish I would have picked up more when I found them on clearance.

While not a fan of the games those Assassin Creed t-shirts are amazingly comfortable. Wish I would have picked up more when I found them on clearance.
Yeah those shirts are really solid. Grabbed 2 of each when were on clearance before and well worth the price point.

If anyone can find them, the Naruto boxer briefs are amazing.  Very comfy and breathable.  I picked them up a few weeks back for $3  The only problem I had is my wife wanting to make fun of me for wearing them, and praying that my shirt doesn't lift when I bend over in public

If anyone can find them, the Naruto boxer briefs are amazing. Very comfy and breathable. I picked them up a few weeks back for $3 The only problem I had is my wife wanting to make fun of me for wearing them, and praying that my shirt doesn't lift when I bend over in public
Do you wear them with your Fallout 4 socks?

I'm waiting for those seinfeld vinyls to drop some more. They are on a high shelf at a  store near me and the employees either cant find them or refuse to make the effort to get a ladder.

If anyone has the luck of finding the loyal subjects tmnt I'd buy them from you in a heartbeat. I have a few sets already but I love them.

201603_2259_bbccd.jpg

Uncharted four 4 coin button ordered. :D

FYI, those socks aren't all that great. The first time you put them on they stretch out and the color fades almost immediately. For <$1 though, you can do worse.
Tried to put a hold on one of these and came back as order not fulfilled :(

i went 0 for 10 before i stopped looking. there are at least 10 stores within a hundred miles, but not a one has jack diddly in stock

I just picked mine up, you're not missing anything...
Yea - real disappointment. I was thinking I'd get a little embossed pin like the AC ones they had available a few years back. This thing looks like someone with a shitty color copier stretched an image over an election button. Not even worth the 27 cents.

bread's done
Back