$0.96 standard shipping @ goHastings.com

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just got this in my inbox. Supposedly, this deal works on everything in the store. Just enter the code JUNEBUG at checkout. Might pick up some titles on clearance. I've had a spotty experience with goHastings. Ordered Tekken 6 and got it almost a week and a half later. Oh well, can't expect too much from then.

Hope you guys find this useful!

$0.96 per item vs. their usual ~$2.50 per item shipping

http://i.imgur.com/iw2ng.png

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Snuggelz']Just got this in my inbox. Supposedly, this deal works on everything in the store. Just enter the code JUNEBUG at checkout. Might pick up some titles on clearance. I've had a spotty experience with goHastings. Ordered Tekken 6 and got it almost a week and a half later. Oh well, can't expect too much from then.

Hope you guys find this useful!

$0.96 per item vs. their usual ~$2.50 per item shipping

http://i.imgur.com/iw2ng.png

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the deal!

[quote name='sp8001']My order went thru just fine about 5 mins ago...

They have Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection both half off. $10 each for BRAND NEW copies...

I already own PHoF and I love it to death. I bought it for $15 used from Gamestop about a year ago... and I considered it one of my best gaming scores in ages. The amount of quality gameplay I got for my measly $15 is off the charts. For $10 NEW, it's a no brainer if you don't have this one yet. Gamestop is asking $25 for a used copy these days. I might even grab another copy at this price to keep sealed for my collection.

I ordered Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $11 shipped... no tax. I've been wanting to pick this one up for a while. Almost grabbed it from GS during the B2G1 sale... Glad I waited and got it cheaper new :D 40 Classic SEGA games for roughly a quarter a piece. Can't go wrong there... Disappointed that Gunstar Heroes didn't make the cut...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning Sonic! I've been wanting to get that for $10 ever since I heard Sony Style had it at that price! They were out.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Sooo, what kinda service does this site have? Are their games good quality and come with everything (disc, manual, case, cover art)?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bumping the thread!

bread's done
Back