007 PS3 move bundle for $80 at Target

[quote name='iduncurr']As in the bundle with the navigational controller and sharp shooter accessory?[/QUOTE]
Correct.

[quote name='iduncurr']It's an okay deal...I see the PS3 Move tanking right now though.[/QUOTE]

agreed, there is a reason SONY and MS have quit shooting out press reports about sales on thier motion controlers... nobody bought any after the intial rush. During the summer months one major retailer said it moved less then 500 Kinect units with the 3 game bundle at $129.. the only units they are selling are in the Console bundles with the giftcard where its a wash (free basicly).. and MOVE was doing even less...

Sad thing is.. MOVE as a shooter control is actually quite good.. way to much money for a gun game controler (when there are like 3 gun games on the whole system).

I picked this bundle up back in February for the same price at Target. Played it for about half an hour with the sharpshooter and gave up. Then I tried using the Move without the sharpshooter and it wasn't much better. When it comes to first person shooters, I'll stick with the standard controller. But at least I have the Move for any decent games that require it.

I played through the Killzone 3 campaign and online with the Sharpshooter and it was a blast! Went back through and played again using the controller, fun yes, but not as fun as with the Sharpshooter. To each his own, I suppose. I like the Sharpshooter controller. I am curious about the Resident Evil Racoon City AK300 gun. Anyone have it yet?

Despite the hate that the Move receives, my girl and I really enjoy it. Especially the House Of The Dead games, and Dead Space Extraction. 75% of the Move games I own were free so I didn't mind investing into it.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lmao. Sony is DETERMINED for people to buy the Move...[/QUOTE]

i believe this a target clearance item, has nothing to do with SONY or lack of sales...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Despite the hate that the Move receives, my girl and I really enjoy it. Especially the House Of The Dead games, and Dead Space Extraction. 75% of the Move games I own were free so I didn't mind investing into it.[/QUOTE]
I play Grand Slam Tennis 2 doubles with the Mrs. often, I actually enjoy the Move too.

[quote name='Techman16']My best buy has a few of these left for $80, do u think that this is worth it?[/QUOTE]

^It would be nice if it showed which Best Buy stores had that in-stock still.

Don't have 007 yet:
$30 game and $50 for the accessories (Move/Navi/Sharpshoot). Not a bad deal.

Went to Target and I didn't see this. Was this a temporary price cut or a clearance price?

[quote name='havuk']i believe this a target clearance item, has nothing to do with SONY or lack of sales...[/QUOTE]

As far as putting it in a 1,000 different bundles...

They may want to focus on other things, rather than produce a billion of what isn't their best seller. At ANY price.

bread's done
Back