007:Quantum of Solace 29.99 for ps3

I rented this from GameFly and was actually surprised how much fun I had. Didn't play the MP, though, so I don't know if there is anyone on there. I think you will see this cheaper, though, soon enough.

This is a pretty good game if not really linear, but it's not just a shameless movie game and me being a huge daniel craig bond fan, its great

PS3 version have trophy support? Played the 360 version and completed most the cheesements already but I wouldn't mind playing some more MP. Lots of fun except for the overpowered shotgun

This game is actually pretty good. A friend of mines lent it to me and I had fun playing it. I might consider buying this though. I haven't beaten the whole game yet.

[quote name='clawber']Is their any physical copy of the sale price which can be used to pm at bestbuy[/quote]

I put all the sale signs for electronics today at Kmart and QOS was not part of the ad. In the system it's coming at this price as a universal price drop and not just a weekly sale price.

You may not be able to price match elsewhere, cause it's not in the actual ad circular either.

[quote name='kklems']PS3 version have trophy support? Played the 360 version and completed most the cheesements already but I wouldn't mind playing some more MP. Lots of fun except for the overpowered shotgun[/quote]
Yeah trophy supported

i rented this a while ago and i thought it was an okay game, but i wouldn't pay more than $15 for it. the mp is buggy as hell.

I have held off on this for a while now because all the reviews seem to say the same thing. Fun game but really short. I heard less then 5 hours for the single player. Can anyone confirm this?

[quote name='foxdvd']I have held off on this for a while now because all the reviews seem to say the same thing. Fun game but really short. I heard less then 5 hours for the single player. Can anyone confirm this?[/quote]

I'm not that good with FPS games and it took me around around 7 hours to finish it. It is a good game but is very short. Also, be prepared to watch others (mainly M) talk about the action instead of playing it.

bread's done
Back