$.01 20 LOT OF GBA GAMES on Ebay

arfin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi guys, i really hoped this time would never come, but my bills for school are getting out of hand, and i have no choice but to sell my GBA collection. The lot is for 20 boxed GBA games, all official, no bootlegs.

Please check it out, the auction starts at $.01 with no reserve. The games are very good ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170209402267&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Depending on how this auction goes, i might be selling my other GBA lot of sealed games, i have about 15 of them.

SORRY GUYS, LINK FIXED.

thanks freakyzeeky, i fixed the link in the op. I really need the money, but that doesn't mean i wont hook up a CAG if they win the auction. Shipping will be cut in half.

bump, i haven't been keeping up with GBA lots on ebay, can anyone give me a ball park as to how much i'll get for this?

Some solid titles there such as Minish Cap. I would think that $300 - $400 would be a fair amount, however, in my past experience people who sell game lots don't usually make as much money on the games as they may have if they sold them separately. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Virtual Boy']Some solid titles there such as Minish Cap. I would think that $300 - $400 would be a fair amount, however, in my past experience people who sell game lots don't usually make as much money on the games as they may have if they sold them separately. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think one of the reasons is that the people that want a specific game such as Minish Cap might have the $50 to spend and bid on it, but not the hundreds of dollars that the whole lot might go for. If you got the max bids on each item, it most likely would come out more money than the average price of the games sold as a lot. Say that lot goes for $300, that would make each game sell for $15 each, whereas that Minish Cap in the earlier example would sell for more than that by itself. I tend to only sell in lots when the games are crappier ones and wont sell for much by themselves.

[quote name='Virtual Boy']Some solid titles there such as Minish Cap. I would think that $300 - $400 would be a fair amount, however, in my past experience people who sell game lots don't usually make as much money on the games as they may have if they sold them separately. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

i say be lucky to get 200... cap is about the only major title i see in there sad to say.

i would of listed cap by itself and the other 19 in one auction

8 of them could got for 10 or less sealed at one time or another best of luck though

Yeah i usually only sell crapy games in a big lots, but selling all these gba games seperately would take too much time, and i don't have much time. GBA games are also a pain to ship because i'd have to ship them in boxes to avoid damage.

@ Slidecage, minish cap isn't the only good game in the lot ... there is the original fire emblem, which itself can get up to $40+ there is castlevania aria of sorrow, and many others.

EDIT: i remember castlevania used to go for more then it does now ... thanks for the good luck guys, lets see where this auction goes.

[quote name='slidecage']i say be lucky to get 200... cap is about the only major title i see in there sad to say.

i would of listed cap by itself and the other 19 in one auction

8 of them could got for 10 or less sealed at one time or another best of luck though[/quote]
I'm not so sure about that... as Arfin already pointed out there's more to the collection than just Minish Cap.

[quote name='arfin']Yeah i usually only sell crapy games in a big lots, but selling all these gba games seperately would take too much time, and i don't have much time. GBA games are also a pain to ship because i'd have to ship them in boxes to avoid damage.[/quote]
Yeah, it can be time consuming listing everything separately one at a time. By the way, if you know how, you can fold the box down and mail it in a bubble wrap envelope. I haven't ever personally had to do this but on a few of the occasions that I bought an Advance game, the seller would fold it down and mail it that way. The boxes turned out fine, so, I think this is a fairly good method. (Certainly better than the time one seller stuffed an unfolded Breath of Fire box into a bubble-wrap envelope...)

[quote name='arfin']Yeah i usually only sell crapy games in a big lots, but selling all these gba games seperately would take too much time, and i don't have much time. GBA games are also a pain to ship because i'd have to ship them in boxes to avoid damage.

@ Slidecage, minish cap isn't the only good game in the lot ... there is the original fire emblem, which itself can get up to $40+ there is castlevania aria of sorrow, and many others.

EDIT: i remember castlevania used to go for more then it does now ... thanks for the good luck guys, lets see where this auction goes.[/QUOTE]

wow Really about FE.... i got 2 of them sitting around the house i should try to dump off...

i knew castlevania aria of sorrow took a major hit... i got it off goozex a few months back i think for 200 or so pts and thought i could flipped iton ebay for major cash. Those vaules really fell

Slidecage was right, it only went for $217 ... if i knew that was all i would get i wouldn't have sold them. I already regret selling them and they haven't left my house yet ...

I never had luck with auctions tho, that's why i only do Buy it now ...

i just sold 5 Ds games.. Metros... bomberman.. 2 prince of persia and zoo tycoon 1...

zoo and metros gets around 8 to 12 each so i though this could easy fit 40... LOL sold for 25+ shipping.... dont know how much it cost to ship 5 games so they charged 15...

2-3 day mail + insurance+ dc + gas will probally = around 15

but that sucks only got 5 bucks per game for Ds games should of just traded them to gamecrazy probally would got more then 5 each

[quote name='slidecage']i just sold 5 Ds games.. Metros... bomberman.. 2 prince of persia and zoo tycoon 1...

zoo and metros gets around 8 to 12 each so i though this could easy fit 40... LOL sold for 25+ shipping.... dont know how much it cost to ship 5 games so they charged 15...

2-3 day mail + insurance+ dc + gas will probally = around 15

but that sucks only got 5 bucks per game for Ds games should of just traded them to gamecrazy probally would got more then 5 each[/quote]

Yeah it does suck ... i don't do auctions much, but i think my mistake was listing it on a Wednesday, at 8:00 should have listed it on the weekend.

Thanks Josef

[quote name='arfin']Yeah it does suck ... i don't do auctions much, but i think my mistake was listing it on a Wednesday, at 8:00 should have listed it on the weekend.

Thanks Josef[/QUOTE]

mine closed friday night at 1130 est time and still got suckie bids

then again all 5 Ds games were crap that you could find very easy under 10

i picked up all 5 games off goozex for 500 pts....

figure take the 30 bucks Buy 2 Ds games play them and list them for 500 to 800 pts...

buy 5 Ds games for 500 pts and repeat...

sort of hard right now since goozex really dont have much good for 100 pt games...

150 pt games might be pushing it cause your spending 750 pts you would need to find Ds games that fetch that much..

if anyone wanted to take the risk

some might be good games

brain age 1 100 pts
star wars 3 100 pts
hanna montana 150 pts
sega casion 150 pts
another 100 pt ds game

600 pts those should be able to fetch 25 to 30 on ebay. Pick up pokemon darkness gets 650 pts probally be 700 or 750 soon enough

easy way to get the game for free or cheap

bread's done
Back