09/20/09 GrimGrimoire *new* GS B&M 29.99$

ubernewbish

CAGiversary!
First time posting a thread, so sorry if i do it the wrong way.

I searched the forums and didn't find any new topics on this, but i just came back from gamestop, with a "new" copy of GrimGrimoire for $29.99. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/sear...ord&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=grimgrimoire It was not in shrink wrap, and had price stickers on the sleeve and case, but the disc looks good, and the manual is brand new. Gonna try it out right after this, but thought some people would be interested in this.

Also, if anybody can explain to me why Gamestop sells *new* games that are open, it'd be appreciated. (This is the third time this has happened to me.)

Good Luck!

[quote name='ubernewbish']Also, if anybody can explain to me why Gamestop sells *new* games that are open, it'd be appreciated. (This is the third time this has happened to me.)[/QUOTE]

Oh, this again... :roll:

unlike other stores, gamestop has decided to save money by not having industry standard security and simply guts games for display and sells them as new, with a game this old it has almost certainly been used because gamestop allows their employees to rent these games. That being said, its a hard game to find so 30 bucks for a slightly used version of its a pretty good find.

bread's done
Back