1,000 black ops copies for £29.99 from best buy - Be Quick!

[quote name='NotPotter']Do you reckon that is per store is nationally?[/QUOTE]

In store its £29.99 for today, until they sell out. Online, its 1,000 copies at £29.99.

I bought this first thing on Tuesday morning. It didn't ship.

Wednesday they moved it to dispatch. It didn't ship.

Today I called. They told me there were new laws about shipping to alternative addresses, and that they had such a large number of orders that they had to "optimise deliveries." I asked them that by optimise, did they mean not shipping it? He then asked me "What do you expect, it's a good price?" I told him it wasn't a good price if they weren't going to ship it. He told me that it would be shipped tomorrow (Friday)

Tonight I cancelled the order. Within 30 seconds I got a shipping email. I assume from this the order is not cancelled.

This company are a joke. I will never buy from them again. I just don't trust them.

[quote name='chrisnixon']I bought this first thing on Tuesday morning. It didn't ship.

Today I called. They told me there were new laws about shipping to alternative addresses, and that they had such a large number of orders that they had to "optimise deliveries." I asked them that by optimise, did they mean not shipping it? He then asked me "What do you expect, it's a good price?" I told him it wasn't a good price if they weren't going to ship it. He told me that it would be shipped tomorrow (Friday)

Tonight I cancelled the order. Within 30 seconds I got a shipping email. I assume from this the order is not cancelled.

This company are a joke. I will never buy from them again. I just don't trust them.[/QUOTE]

Strange. I ordered a copy for my brother at 7:30am tuesday and it had shipped by 8:30am..

[quote name='chrisnixon']I bought this first thing on Tuesday morning. It didn't ship.

This company are a joke. I will never buy from them again. I just don't trust them.[/QUOTE]

I'll be blatantly honest. Best Buy UK are a fine company, I work for them and we have nothing but respect for the guys calling the shots at corporate. The BBY Entertainment site is managed by The Hut, and as it only launched a week ago it very well may have a few hiccups.

If you do want to find out what the heck went wrong with your order I suggest emailing the team at [email protected] and those guys will look into it for you. I don't speak for the company but I do know that we are trustworthy and always work to correct mistakes when they happen.

bread's done
Back