$1,000 online shopping spree up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedram

CAG Newbie
I won this thing from a car dealership- the way it works is you enter this code into www.WSNrewards.com and you get up to $1,000 in merchandise the first time you go there. I don't do EBAY and resell a bunch of crap, so I'm looking to sell this. It is not registered under any particular name or anything.

I will give you the code (hell, I'll overnight the damned certificat to you if you want that) but I'd like some compensation for it- make me an offer- right now I'm thinking $500 bucks. Send me a PM if you are interested.

It's a total scam, don't bother.

We had a "special sale" at our dealership that gave these certificates away. It wasn't the same site, but the exact same type of promotion.

The stuff on the site is garbage and the worst part is the shipping. The ones we gave away charged you $300 shipping for every $1000 you spend.

***Note*** It wasn't our decision to give the certificates away. We hired an outside company (or Bubbas as we call them) to come and have a super sale. They are a bunch of hired guns that can talk almost anyone into buying anything and financing people who are almost unfinancable. The certificates are meant to bring in people to get them to register (fill our credit app) and strong arm them into a purchase. Worst experience in my life and our dealership will never do one again.

Yeah- when I walked in and told them I wasn't going to buy anything, I was shocked as hell at the fact that they just gave me this because I had some bullshit winning card or something.

Hell- if someone is interested, make me an offer. I know I'm not going to waste my time with bullshit things like this again I can say that much. Fortunatly it was on my way home so it was easy to pick up. When I went to the website I figured there would be something- but it'd only be worth while to buy a bunch of stuff and ebay it and I don't want to do that.

I personally think that they should have to give you an option to cash out- I.E. they have to give me 700 bucks or something.

You could just post the certificate number so everyone can see what I mean. It's not like the number is unique, every single one given out has the same number. We ran out of original certificates and gave out copies because the numbers don't change (and no one questioned the fact they were copies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back