1 1600 MS Points card: $16.50

NateNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I have 6 codes for 1600 points. The price is $18.25 each through paypal. As a bonus, if you buy 3200 points, I'll give you another 200 MS points free. So the best deal is 3400 points for $36.50. PAYPAL ONLY! Codes will be emailed as soon payment is recieved. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Only 1 code is left which is available for $16.50.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Good haul from Circuit City?[/quote]

lol, i would've asked the same thing

[quote name='nate88']No, the codes were not from circuit city.[/quote]

:^o
unless you got them free
why would you want to lose money on these? and don't say to help cags out...

[quote name='Foo228']lol, i would've asked the same thing

:^o
unless you got them free
why would you want to lose money on these? and don't say to help cags out...[/quote]

He may be telling the truth ya know.....
codes from BB were $4.99 before too ;)
Either way, shouldn't matter.

[quote name='Pookymeister']He may be telling the truth ya know.....
codes from BB were $4.99 before too ;)
Either way, shouldn't matter.[/quote]

exactly, why should it matter to CAG's if they can get them cheaper than retail?

Just bought 2 of these codes and neither of them worked. Nate claimed it was a problem with the supplier or something so he 'refunded' my money MINUS Paypal fees... So I didnt get anything except being accused of trying to steal 6400 points, an attitude and about 30 min of my life wasted and it only cost me $1.17!!! Great Deal!!!

the rest of your money was refunded. no need to blackmail me now because of a mistake.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Just bought 2 of these codes and neither of them worked. Nate claimed it was a problem with the supplier or something so he 'refunded' my money MINUS Paypal fees... So I didnt get anything except an attitude and about 30 min of my life wasted and it only cost me $1.17!!! Great Deal!!![/quote]

[quote name='nate88']the rest of your money was refunded. no need to blackmail me now because of a mistake.[/quote]

blackmail you? What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what blackmail means?

EDIT: I was refunded the rest of my money. I guess the 'Blackmail' worked :)

bread's done
Back