1/2 off of already 1/2 off games at Sears B&M (ymmv ?)

chubbyninja1319

CAGiversary!
Sears was having a big clearance on games with a rack of $5 games including older players choice (GC) and GH (PS2) games. They were all gone, though.

Then they had 1/2 off "pink sticker" games. For instance, Rygar was $25 (1/2 off of $50). They also had Maximo AoZ, Dark Cloud 2, a bunch of other stuff and some sports games.

They had Wild Arms 3 and Arc the Lad TOS for $15 each. I asked the guy to ring them up and they were both $7.50.

This is probably ymmv, but they had a lot of games. Might be a good place to find some older stuff that you've had your eye one, like Arc the Lad for me (i missed out on the $5 adn $10 discounts at ebgames.com).

nice im gonna see about the wild arms thing. Maybe i can buy a few copies to sell at GR. Hopefully Florida still buys em.

I saw that earlier today, when I went looking for AC5. Only games I remember was Maximo, Everquest, and My Street or something like that. o_O

[quote name='KurtCobain'] My Street or something like that. o_O[/quote]

I played that game.... ITS TERRIBLE!!! it like the only good games that have sony funding it is socom, ratchet and jak

saw this today too in santa rosa, ca. i was looking for $5 games, but by the time i got there at 6PM everything was gone.

i picked up an xbox music mixer w/mic for $7.50 (one more left), two official xbox memory units for $5 a piece (one more left), and star wars- jedi starfighter for $10 (last one).

they also had the previously mentioned 'my street' and 'dark cloud 2', as well as nfl street (ps2), midnight club (xbox, $10), tak (ps2), vexx (ps2, $12.50), and buttloud of sports games, as well as some stuff for $25 that i cant remember at the moment. the games arent "50% off 50%", because many games were 50% off of $50, and they sure as hell werent games that would have ever went for $100.

Yeah, I saw Karaoke Revolution (with the mic). I thought it was a pretty good deal at $25, but when it rang up for $12.50, it was an even better bargain (especially since it originally went for $60). Nothing else woth picking up or I could probably find it cheaper.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']i can confirm karoke revolution at 12.48...bought two of them (they make good presents)...sorta makes up for not getting ace combat[/quote]

I might get the music mixer, I saw it today. Prices in parenthesis would be total..

I can confirm 007 EoN (10), SSX3 (25), Madden 05 (15), TMNT (XBox, 7.50), Jedi Academy (15 or 20), Rallisport Challenge 2 (15), Ace Combat 4 (?), Spider-Man 2 (25), and several other lesser important ones.

[quote name='smartasien']same here. But the selection sucked. And the 7.50 for wild arms 3 and arc the lad isn't as good as the overstock.com deals ($2)[/quote]

Damn! I really have to start watching overstock.com. I was happy to finally get Arc the Lad for less than $10.

Oh, and to the dude who asked.....Wild Arms 3 fetches $7 at GameRush. So, you'd be loosing .50 cents on the deal (unless you need a trade to use a coupon or something).

all that i've seen so far are the $4.99 games. all the other games are in a glass case.

not to steal the thread or anything, but from those who have played some of these $4.99 games, i'm sure they're not all good, which have actually been good games that you were glad you bought..?

i bought ARMED AND DANGEROUS, and Unreal Tournament

also, i didnt see any 50% off games :(

i picked the psone lcd combo for $30 after half off at sears yesterday. also got armed and dangerous for $5 and return of the king for $10.

To make this deal a little better, there is a coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase in the inside front cover of this week's Sears ad.

Thanks alot, I picked up Karaoke Revolution for $12.50. The bundle is a steal at $12.50, the mic is worth the price alone. The game is pretty fun for me, since I'm half decent at singing.

bread's done
Back