1/22-2/12 Free $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard w/$100/$250/$500/$1000 Pur @ BestBuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
New RZ premier silver booklet & the new coupons that get emailed are avail too.

"Free $10/$25/$50/$130 BestBuy giftcard w/purchases of $100/$250/$500/$1000"

Text "RZ", "SILVER" and/or "PREMIER" to 332211 to get these sent directly to you monthly. The "SILVER" & "PREMIER" coupons/codes expire later than the "RZ" ones. You don't have to be silver to use them either.

There's usually a 10% off coupon code along with numerous other promos that'll be sent in the in text

This won't stack with the 10% off coupons, @gamer coupons or other promos like B1G1.
My experience with this coupon has been once I hit the $500 threshold an on screen prompt let the cashier know to scan the giftcard.

Other BB deals that can be stacked with these coupons can be searched thru the non ad deal thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8428236#post8428236

For those purchasing a TV there's a Triple rewards point coupon that doesn't have the restrictions usually placed on most of BB's coupons. It has to be at least 46" & can't be a Magnolia home theater product.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='udryguy']Has anyone had any experience using this with sale items? I tried to use this today with buying Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition ($80) plus Transformers 3D (on sale for $25). My total before tax was over $100 but the guy said I couldn't use it because it doesn't combine with sale items.

Anyone else ever use this with sale items?[/QUOTE]

I just used the coupon for the gift card yesterday i bought a camera for 210 two sd cards for 20 each (both on sale from 40 to 20) and i pre order mass effect 3 it rang without any problems.

[quote name='bobphone']I bought that PS monitor... What do I have to show them with my receipt to get the 25 dollar gc?[/QUOTE]

In Dec I tried to use it and the register "with love" said NO.

Here's the fine print with the exclusion list:

Not valid with any other coupons or offers. To reach qualifying purchase amount for free gift card, items must be purchased on same receipt and exclude the following items: Bose® audio products; Polk Audio; TVs $999 & up; Sony Blu-ray players; laptops, desktop computers and all-in-one computers; netbooks; Apple iPads, iMacs and Macbooks; tablets; monitors; internal hard drives; computer software; computer subscription software; In-Home Geek Squad® service; VoIP; broadband; desktop packages (packages include computer, monitor and printer); Apple computing accessories; Wacom tablets & stylus; Apple® iPod; Apple iPad accessories, Motorola tablet accessories; eReader hardware & POSA cards; Sony WX10, TX10, TX100, TX55, HX7, HX9, HX100 and NEX cameras; Sony DSLR cameras, lenses and flashes; Nikon DSLR, lenses and flashes; GoPro cameras; Sony camcorders; unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; mobile broadband cards; Fender®, Squier®, Marshall, Korg, Shure and Vox musical instruments; select Roland, Gibson, Epiphone, Boss and Edirol musical instruments; video game hardware; Pacific Sales products; Electrolux Major Appliances; air conditioners, fans and dehumidifiers; Magnolia Home Theater® products: Bowers & Wilkins, MartinLogan, McIntosh, NuVision, Sony S.U.R.E. and JVC Procision TV merchandise, Sonos and SpeakerCraft Audio merchandise, Control4 Merchandise and special order merchandise; gift cards; taxes; prior purchases; Outlet Center and Marketplace items; special order, clearance, demo and open-box items. Selection varies by store. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 1/22/12–2/12/12. JM1

Not sure if its the same with this coupon, but i had difficulties trying to use the 10% off one on video games. (Manager said he would allow it, but it technically shouldnt have worked). It didnt even ring up when the employee keyed in the code (The manager had to override it)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not sure if its the same with this coupon, but i had difficulties trying to use the 10% off one on video games. (Manager said he would allow it, but it technically shouldnt have worked). It didnt even ring up when the employee keyed in the code (The manager had to override it)[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem yesterday when I picked Soul Calibur V CE. It showed 10% off on my receipt but it didn't take anything off. This was the 10% off from texting HOME4 and it expired yesterday.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not sure if its the same with this coupon, but i had difficulties trying to use the 10% off one on video games. (Manager said he would allow it, but it technically shouldnt have worked). It didnt even ring up when the employee keyed in the code (The manager had to override it)[/QUOTE]weird since the physical coupon has pictures of video games, CD's & DVD's.

Tried to use this promo on the 24" sony 3d monitor but it did not work, bummer cause it woula paid for like 60% of another pair of 3d glasses

Looking at the fine-print of that coupon, I begin to wonder what it's actually valid on. I was half expecting to come across "coupon not actually valid at Best Buy ... Just kidding. But no really, you can't use this unless you're buying our overpriced cables or worthless GeekSquad 'expertise'"

Can someone please post a direct link to the free gift card coupon? I tried texting for it, but I got responses that indicate the offer is expired or over.

[quote name='ecwfan']Can someone please post a direct link to the free gift card coupon? I tried texting for it, but I got responses that indicate the offer is expired or over.[/QUOTE]I just texted RZ & the coupons are valid 1/22-2/12.

PREMIER & SILVER aren't updated probably will pop up mid month & the HOME4 has also expired.

bread's done
Back