1.5 TB 2.5" Laptop / PS4 Hard drive for $83.52 (AMEX Card & V.ME Required) Tiger Direct

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys I was looking for a hard drive to upgrade my PS4 with. I actually bought the 1 tb best buy drive for their deal of the day a week or 2 ago...but didn't open it as I knew black friday is coming soon :). Actually tomorrow lol. Well I found a really good deal, I doubt it'll be the same on black friday.

American Express is having a promo where if you spend $100 at tiger direct you get back $30 statement credit. I've used it a lotta times for other promos as well at you always get the credit. Tiger Direct is doing a promo where if you check out with V.me you get $20 off of $100.

You have to log into your american express Blue Cash account and press on the "offers for you" Tab on the bottom and "save" the tiger direct 30 off 100 offer BEFORE making the purchase. The terms of the amex blue card $30 back off $100 state you won't get the credit if you use a 3rd party processor (Paypal etc..) so I wanted to be sure I'd get the $30 statement credit so I chatted with Amex while logged into my amex account and they said it would work as long as the merchant name is in the title on the actual charge on the account. The charge says "Tiger Direct V.Me" which I told them that and they said in their own words "Absolutely should work". They also said they made a note on my account that even if the credit didn't automatically post that they would manually add it later. They say it usually takes up to 8 weeks to get the credit but I usually get it in like 3 business days. So of course I recommend chatting with them from your account first and making sure and saving the conversation as well.

Sorry for the long story lol I hope someone will find it useful. Link for the item is below (REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE OFFER FIRST on your amex account!!) Also after adding the Hard drive to your cart make sure you check out with V.Me add the amex card to your v.me account and on the final page right before you submit your order it should take off $20 automatically for checking out with V.me (no coupon code required). Shipping isn't free it was like 7 dollars for me making my total 113.52 (after $20 V.me Discount)..and with the $30 back I'll get on my statement in a few days it should be $83.52

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8460304&sku=YYS1-3609483

Again sorry for the long post but I'm sure a lotta ppl would want a 1.5 tb hard drive for 83 bucks..also the hard drive is 9.5mm thick but I've already gone through google and many ppl are purchasing this drive for the ps4. Confirmed it also with the amazon reviews that are 5/5  as well. Okk the post is getting long :).

Oh and I believe the V.me Discount expires tomorrow on the 28th soo I dunno if that means tomorrow or if that means tonight at midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back