$1.57 off PSP GTA: China Town Wars! Yes Another HORRIBLE Amazon Theme Sale!

The theme isn't horrible. I'm assuming you feel the discounts are. For what it's worth, I paid 20 for Chinatown Wars DS and felt I got more than my money's worth.

My Zelda 3DS is sealed and I have no intent on purchasing a Vita. Not sure why I clicked on the thread. Must have been that awesome subject.

[quote name='Kingmob46']I'm only posting this because CAGers take great pleasure in mocking these Amazon theme sales!
Today it is the Amazon Summer Road Trip Sale! WOOO HOOO!

I feel bad for all the suckers caught up in the Steam sale who are missing this![/QUOTE]

This post is useless, but let me ask you something...What do you expect?

The past few months have clearly shown that Amazon has basically switched all their deals to the PCDD store and only matches B&M Stores. There's the rare Amazon deal that isn't a match, like MP3 CE right now, but I don't think I've bought a game from Amazon since late January or whenever that B2G1 match was. Personally matches aren't even worth it anymore since they charge me tax now.

Amazon really has fallen. Kinda wish I hadn't re-subbed on Prime.

I'll take part in your mockery. Amazon video game sales are generally a joke. It is just the same recycled stuff and they don't even mark it down from the normal price. I have even seen it marked up (especially when they have B2G1 sale).

Amazon is good for normal pricing, but the sales they have tend to be worthless.

It seems like they got away from aggressive sales and pricing when they stopped the video game deal of the day.

Yes, Amazon is letting themselves go in the game area. Yes, you are a tool for making this thread.

bread's done
Back