$1 for 12 months of Rolling Stones or Mens Journal Code giveaway

U have a code to be redeemed to get 12 months of either Rollings Stones or Mens Journal for only $1 :)

Rules :
Must atleast be a CAG Veteran
PM me for the code

I only have one code sorry quickly GO !!

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Your recent purchase at Amazon's DVD Store qualifies you for an exclusive offer. Subscribe to 12 issues of either Men's Journal or Rolling Stone for just $1.00. Start a new subscription, or renew an existing one. This offer expires April 30.

Use your code, XXXX-XXXX-XXXX , at checkout, and the discount(s) will apply. Find out how.

$1.00 for 12 issues of Rolling Stone or Men's Journal

[quote name='abouttandoutt']Newbies dont count D: :newbie:?[/QUOTE]

No sorry , man . But I am giving away 400 Microsoft points tomorrow and NEWBIES are eligible

Poor me. Time to post 100 more times lol. It's nice of you to give out stuff like this to the community. Someone should really snatch that code to get Men's Journal for a buck.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Poor me. Time to post 100 more times lol. It's nice of you to give out stuff like this to the community. Someone should really snatch that code to get Men's Journal for a buck.[/QUOTE]
I agree with this guy :applause:400 Micro Points gets another applause :applause:

Just an FYI if you add both mags to your order and then checkout, the code will discount them both to $1.00 each so you get both of them for $2.00

bread's done
Back