$1 for signing up under me! CrownGPT -- Paypal and Giftcards w/ just 2 clicks!

yodawgyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)

***The ptc has been reduced to 1 for awhile so haven't bumped this. But it's now 1 click offer (it'll be emailed to you daily) that is going to be worth 15 cents each. It's not where it was before but at least a little better. Read the inbox message in crowngpt for full details from the admin. ***

**Must have paypal for me to send it to you**
1) Sign up: Register to CrownGPT and post your username here
2) Get your first payout (minimum payout $5)
3) Send me a screenshot (I'll also confirm through my account balance)
4) After confirming I'll gift $1!

Extra info:
It takes about 5 days of doing the click offers (5 min a day) to get $5.
If you do surveys it should be quicker (I only do the click offers if you're wondering).
They check IPs so make sure only one account in your house is doing this or your account gets locked.
Just wanted to give people some incentive to sign up under me and also try out this site and see how easy it is.

1) Sign up here: Register to CrownGPT
2) After you register click offers on right hand side.
3) You’ll see “Paid to Click” and a button “Click Here”, click that.
4) Now all the offers will be listed, just left click the offer and a new window pops up.
5) In that window, click any link and a second window should pop up let them fully load(if a second window doesn’t pop up I just click links until I get the popup).
6) You can now close those two windows and back at the CrownGPT click “Submit”.​

Currently there are 18 offers and you can make 90 cents every day just for less than 5 minutes of your time. Every 24 hours you can redo those offers and more offers appear too. Just a couple weeks ago there was 40+ click offers. Click offers should payout pretty fast, with the current 18 offers by the time I finish them all, half paid out and a couple minutes later all have paid out.

**I've been using IE to do my click offers. Everyday, before I do the offers, I clear my cookies and then restart the browser. All my click offers have been crediting by doing this**

If you have any questions just post here. They have a shout box on that site where mods can help you, I’ve used it and it’s the best way to get instant help.

Third withdrawal (joined 1/14)!! Total payout: $15 Instant payment through paypal:
pay3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just withdrew another $5! You only have to click! No filling out surveys, no cc required, and no paypal required since you can get gift cards emailed to you. Easy and takes 5 minutes out of your day for free money!

There's some issues with the site right now. Only some of the click offers are working and also got a message that they're fixing the paypal withdrawal (not sure what was wrong with it) but you can still get Amazon gift cards and other gift cards. Just giving a heads up to everyone. **if you want to wait to withdraw to paypal just send me a screenshot showing you have $5.00 and I'll send you the $1 through paypal.**

Edit: I think they're adding security features to the clicks now so that people can't bot them, hopefully it'll be fixed later tonight. 4/14 offers I got to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump, the ptc has been reduced to 1 for awhile so haven't bumped this. But it's now 1 click offer (it'll be emailed to you daily) that is going to be worth 15 cents each. It's not where it was before but at least a little better. Read the inbox message in crowngpt for full details from the admin.

[quote name='Teujip']ok, I just created an account.
Now, if you don't have one yet, I will be glad to provide you with a lockerZ invite :p[/QUOTE]

I have an account already but don't really use that site.

For anyone who's interested in doing the daily email click offer you have to go to "Edit Account" and make sure "Yes, please send me e-mails regarding newsletters and/or notifications." is checked. It's .15 a day which isn't much but adds up.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']I just signed up under you, no money yet, ill let you know when i have $5

edit-i dont see paid to click?[/QUOTE]

Paid to click was taken out because of people that were abusing it and changed into a daily email click. I have more info on the first page on how to enable the emails from the site. It's harder to get $5 right now because of it, unless you do the other offers.

bread's done
Back