1 Free Year of Maxim Magazine!

MrsTimberlake

CAG Veteran
I posted this on the free magazine thread, but I wanted to post it here as well because this offer usually expires way too quick, I have missed it twice now, so hurry and get your subscription lol :D

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?offer=Maxim_StartSamp

!B4qCh2wBmk~$%28KGrHqQOKkIEyOD6OnQjBMqsO7L4Q!~~_35.JPG

it was the only appropriate picture I could find lol

[quote name='Slappybob']Yay spam![/QUOTE]

LOL that's why you create an e-mail strictly for free stuff silly

oh and BTW I have sent this to 2 of my friends and I never even saw that check box until you pointed it out, so I don't think it's mandatory to check it but IDK

[quote name='nedstark']I want this but what will parents say when they see this in the mail lol[/QUOTE]
IKR -__________________- that's why I didn't get one... lol

[quote name='nedstark']I want this but what will parents say when they see this in the mail lol[/QUOTE]

They will likely think you are gay. Dont let the girls in bikinis fool you, this is written by homosexuals for homosexuals. Dont believe me? Just look at the advertising in it. Lots of guys in speedos ;) People dont pay to advertise someplace without doing the research on who will see it first.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course. Even though our president is against it.

[quote name='MrsTimberlake']LOL that's why you create an e-mail strictly for free stuff silly

oh and BTW I have sent this to 2 of my friends and I never even saw that check box until you pointed it out, so I don't think it's mandatory to check it but IDK[/QUOTE]

Yea i unchecked it and i have it sent to an email that i use for this kind of stuff.
At least they were honest in the fact that they wanted to spam you

[quote name='Slappybob']Yea i unchecked it and i have it sent to an email that i use for this kind of stuff.
At least they were honest in the fact that they wanted to spam you[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Unchecked the box, used a variation of my name, and sent it to one of my spam-receptacle email addresses. We'll see.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ditto. Unchecked the box, used a variation of my name, and sent it to one of my spam-receptacle email addresses. We'll see.[/QUOTE]
See, that's how you do it lol :applause:

[quote name='digital ink']Thanks OP. Ran out awhile ago. Not if I can just find a new one for Men's Health.[/QUOTE]
There actually was one not too long ago but it ran out just as quick and they posted it. I'll keep you updated if I find one :D

bread's done
Back