1 Hour Left - Lunar 2 (mint) and Dragon Warrior 7

Heh, if I had Paypal at the moment.. Hell I'd pay ya at least 25$ for Dragon Warrior 7... Stupid friend borrowed my copy a long time ago, now the nut can't find it. :bomb:

[quote name='Epic Wolf']insaley low price on the DW7, sniper's at your posts!!![/QUOTE]

not really i seen complete ones go for 20 to 25

[quote name='dhrez']No one told me Lunar 2 was worth so much. Jesus.[/QUOTE]

tell us if that dude really pays... hate to you but i think someone just bidded to force the price up and i hate when that happens . then again you might get lucky and they paid HOpe the best for you

Damn, that's a lot for Lunar 2. I bought Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 both complete with the box and everything for a total of $80. They both turned out to be in EXELLENT condition but this was a long time ago.

[quote name='slidecage']tell us if that dude really pays... hate to you but i think someone just bidded to force the price up and i hate when that happens . then again you might get lucky and they paid HOpe the best for you[/QUOTE]

Not only did he pay but overnighted the money order.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']No reason to fear them, just make sure you have them cashed before shipping.[/QUOTE]

i could of swear that even after its cleared they can still come after you if its fake since you were the one who cashed it . maybe not just seems fishie to me. They paid almost double for a game that had a ton more listings around it a lot cheaper and i never heard anyone willing to part with what 10-15 bucks to overnight a shipment

then again maybe its just me

bread's done
Back