1 Hour Left! The Flowers of Robert Mapplethorpe (Phillips CD-i) Bidding up to $50.99

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']some good stuff, but your shipping prices are really high:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I use USPS priority mail shipping because it includes tracking which all buyers used to just expect me to pay for, plus now I don't have to dumpster dive for boxes, and the 2-3 day shipping time makes buyers happy. I'm having a bit of a dilemma because its so much easier for me to use (takes less time out of school and other responsibilities) but the higher prices seem to drive people away :/

Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom (Super Nintendo, SNES) Cart Tested

Wow i remember staying up all night to beat that game .... Those were the good old days ...they dont make games like that anymore

might of but almost 15 bucks to ship it ...pass

Free bump though

ouch it now shows other people listings on your pages ouch got a bin for 9 on the botton of screen..... WTF

dude if someone wants to know other people prices ebay make them search for them dont list them on my page LOL

[quote name='Eagle3ye']I use USPS priority mail shipping because it includes tracking which all buyers used to just expect me to pay for, plus now I don't have to dumpster dive for boxes, and the 2-3 day shipping time makes buyers happy. I'm having a bit of a dilemma because its so much easier for me to use (takes less time out of school and other responsibilities) but the higher prices seem to drive people away :/[/QUOTE]
You could print your labels through ebay, cheaper rates and tracking is automatically included with priority, first class and parcel I think. I think most buyers would prefer to wait and have a cheaper shipping rate.

[quote name='slidecage']Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom (Super Nintendo, SNES) Cart Tested

Wow i remember staying up all night to beat that game .... Those were the good old days ...they dont make games like that anymore

might of but almost 15 bucks to ship it ...pass

Free bump though

ouch it now shows other people listings on your pages ouch got a bin for 9 on the botton of screen..... WTF

dude if someone wants to know other people prices ebay make them search for them dont list them on my page LOL[/QUOTE]

WOAH. Crap I just looked at the listing and the game was marked as being shipped in a medium flat rate box! I totally screwed that one up :drool: The shipping price should be at least half that so I'll go fix that now. Thanks for telling me!!!

I'm a little tempted by the King's Quest titles. I'm looking to complete my original boxed King's Quest collection, and I just need the two different versions of the first game. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to drop $75, as I already have games 3 and 4.

bread's done
Back