1 month FREE Netflix (for new members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverjoe20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
I got an email from Netflix saying that I could forward the email to anyone I wanted to and they could redeem the link in the email for a free month of Netflix.

Just PM me/post below your email's and I'll be sure to do that. It's that simple and convenient.

Offer expires until June 15, 2011.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one one of these in the mail. Snail mail rather than email, though. I have 4 promo codes to give out if anyone wants them.

PMs sent to SmashMan and Masker13. Enjoy!

FYI, these trials are for the Watch Instantly and 1 DVD out at a time plan, in case you were wondering.

[quote name='tsel']i got one one of these in the mail. Snail mail rather than email, though. I have 4 promo codes to give out if anyone wants them.[/quote]

ooh ohh! Mr cotter!

Z

Would love a code if you still have one. I'm on the fence about Netflix and would love to try it.

I've always been thinking of trying Netflix and this could be a great time. email is .... Thanks!

I have 4 of the codes. PM me if you want one.

Edit:

All codes gone, given priority to older members first!

I already gave four codes to people away and I hope they would enjoy watching it!

[quote name='AJVtony831']Why not just go to netflix.com and sign up for the 1 month trial that is listed there?[/QUOTE]

Isn't it normally only a 2 week free trial? I never did the free trial but these cards say it's good for the 1 dvd out at a time plan with the Instant Watch included.

Is it a hassle to cancel your account after the free trial? I'm cheap, hence why I'm here. ;)

Also, there is a 1 month free trial offer on the Netflix home page.

[quote name='Blade']Is it a hassle to cancel your account after the free trial? I'm cheap, hence why I'm here. ;)

Also, there is a 1 month free trial offer on the Netflix home page.[/QUOTE]

first time members only

[quote name='Blade']Is it a hassle to cancel your account after the free trial?[/QUOTE]
Shouldn't be. Last time I had to cancel my account, I just did it online. Never had to make any phone calls or anything.

Can I get that free month from the website and then add a free month with a code getting two free months?

[quote name='Calinks']Can I get that free month from the website and then add a free month with a code getting two free months?[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='TheGiantGiraffe']I have 4 codes. First 4 people to PM me get them.[/QUOTE]
Never mind, I don't need it.
But If anyone wants it feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back