1 player

Monster hunter 3 ultimate (both one player and online), Super mario 3d land is going to be awesome, and it comes out nov 22nd (though it's more than a 1 player game, but that shouldn't stop you), NEw super mario bros U is pretty great, and the luigi version is actually quite challenging, Wonderful 101 is bad ass, and Pikmin 3 is really cool.  There are numerous great games on the wii, too (the super mario galaxy games should be mentioned here).  Super smash brothers brawl should be online still, and will tide you over til the Wii u game comes out.  MArio Kart probably is the same.  Don't shoot me for saying this but the wario wii game is a lot of fun, and a solid platformer, especially for the price.  Xenoblade is pretty awesome, and Last story, and Pandora's Tower can be worth a play.  If you like quirky/cute puzzle games, Boy and his blob is fun, too.  Super paper mario is cool, too, but don't expect it to be like the other games.  I'd post more, but I think that's enough

I'd recommend New Super mario bros. U, it doubles as a good local multiplayer game also. Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, ZombiU and I heard Wonderful 101 was good if you like actions games like DMC.

bread's done
Back