1 sheep saved and more

Mr.Answer

CAGiversary!
I can put a new tally up on the board. Tonights fire alarm was to a farm that had a barn on fire that was home to some sheep, while the barn was afire, I led one sheep out to pasture. Now comes the heroic part, I along with 2 other brave souls put out 2 haybales!

What bravery! What Heros! Ah the greatness in putting out a haybale fire!

(putting out a haybale means 1 man on a hose ...just a bit more than garden hose pressure.. and two guys with rakes stirring the hay until there is nothing left to smoking) Thankfully this barn was full of haybales so we had a nice long enjoyble time tonight.

The sheep was happy though.

I tell you what I like about sheep.

Roasted%20Baby%20Lamb%20Chops.jpg

Congratulations on saving one of the dumbest animals on earth. If it wasn't for the central nervous system in the sheep, you'd have been better off saving the hay bale.

I for one, as an avid fan of the animal kingdom, thank you. And you'll thank yourself when sheep become our overlords. You'll most likely be spared.

some fun news, the owner said I saved the 'leader' of the sheep so I probably saved a scores of sheep.

Now thats a conversation I never thought I would have.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']some fun news, the owner said I saved the 'leader' of the sheep so I probably saved a scores of sheep.

Now thats a conversation I never thought I would have.[/QUOTE]

if the leader would've perished in the fire, the sheep community would've turned to anarchy. Then the commie sheep would've taken over.

[quote name='Apossum']if the leader would've perished in the fire, the sheep community would've turned to anarchy. Then the commie sheep would've taken over.[/quote]
I'd put my money on the sheep with an intense hatred of the goats. He'd be able to get the rest of the sheep behind his cause of exterminating the goats from the barnyard.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd put my money on the sheep with an intense hatred of the goats. He'd be able to get the rest of the sheep behind his cause of exterminating the goats from the barnyard.[/quote]

Actualy it is now believed to be caused by some lunatic 'special spider' who was spinning the word "fire" in her webs.

bread's done
Back