1 Year of EGM Magazine For Free!!

[quote name='Doc Lobster']Forgive my being critical, but EGM? It's more like "Brochure Gaming Monthly" with how thin and ad-laden their issues are. So little content.[/quote]

True, and on top of that EGM and GFW will cover the same thing once in awhile (or it will be on 1up), so that's even less true content, but free is free. :cool:

I got duplicates before a simple call to Ziff Davis/EGM will combine the duplicates and even extend your subscription by a month if you got duplicates. Took about 30 seconds.

I love joystiq and EGM! this deal is fantastic, i was just about to renew my account but this works. It does not overlap btw, they just send you doubles.

Here's a question. If I sign up will I get billed for the 13th or will they not send me anything on the 13th month? I just want to make sure if I need to/don't need to cancel.

Thanks again now my sub should be extended since it was going to end in a few months anyways. Can't go wrong with free.

Just want to update that I received my first issue today. Seems really fast compared to other free magazine subscriptions. Only took a month to receive.

bread's done
Back