1 year of OPM for $3.95

also it doesnt say if the CD comes with the mag ... mostly 3rd parites sell the mag only.... try ebay its safer...

i got 3 years of rolling stones off this site for 6 bucks and never got a single issue yet

[quote name='basketkase543']Are they a reliable magazine site? I'm not familiar with them.[/QUOTE]

While I haven't gotten anywhere with this current deal, I have had luck with them in the past. I got a 2 or 3 year Rolling Stone subscription for just under $6 from them a few months ago.

Sorry for threadjacking, but for an alternative, try http://magsonthenet.com/42279.html. I have used them an haven't had a problem. I haven't noticed an increase in junk mail either. They charge $18.45 for a one year subscription (dvd included) and I think you can get $5 off if you sign up for their email newsletter.

[quote name='slidecage']also it doesnt say if the CD comes with the mag ... mostly 3rd parites sell the mag only.... try ebay its safer.[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of OPM having a disc-less version. There used to be only the mag with the demo dvd. Has this changed?

[quote name='slidecage']

i got 3 years of rolling stones off this site for 6 bucks and never got a single issue yet[/QUOTE]

Same, I e-mailed them and they said they "lost" the subscription, you have to e-mail them for your money back or to restart the sub

[quote name='Mookyjooky']"Your order total must exceed $1.00 before this discount voucher may be used. Restricted titles apply towards this minimum order amount only for percentage-off discount codes. Restricted titles do not apply towards this minimum for any dollar-off discount codes.

To use this coupon, Continue Shopping. Or go back and enter a new code."[/QUOTE]
Same result here.

[quote name='basketkase543']I've never heard of OPM having a disc-less version. There used to be only the mag with the demo dvd. Has this changed?[/QUOTE]
Haha I've been getting the disc-less version for a year or two now.

bread's done
Back