1 Year of Xbox Live with Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake $99 - Dell

Not a bad deal considering I wanted to play Crackdown 2 and Alan Wake at some point. Plus I need a year of xbox live =P Thanks OP!

Crackdown 2 was $39.99 all week @ Kmart. Alan Wake was $39.99 this month w/ $20 off coupon as well. Deal is good, not great.

I'd suggest it if you missed the sales and can wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fizzywix']I think you added Crackdown (1), Crackdown 2 costs 49.99[/QUOTE]

I think he added the price that Crackdown 2 will be in 2 months from now.

[quote name='fizzywix']I think you added Crackdown (1), Crackdown 2 costs 49.99[/QUOTE]

Nah, they are really the same game. No joke.

[quote name='pablo9000']I'd jump at this if I wasn't in a completely fucking broke season[/QUOTE]

+1

I feel your pain this economy suks man

[quote name='fifthcore']Alan Wake is $36.99
http://www.amazon.com/Alan-Wake-Xbo..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282446674&sr=8-1

Xbox Live 12months is $39.99
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mont..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1282446703&sr=1-1

$76.98 total (with Crackdown 2 it would be $89.98) So this is not really a deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dylandersen']What are you talking about? Crackdown 2 is $49.99 on Amazon. This is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he might've confused the first game's price with the second game. But, either way, this is a very "meh" deal unless you want Crackdown 2 THIS SECOND. I'm more than sure that Crackdown 2 will be $20-$30 around Black Friday/Christmas. So this deal is not THAT big of a deal (no pun intended). Also, this is Dell.com and they DO charge you tax (unlike Amazon for customers outside of New York and Washington state). So that total will be around $5-$10 higher after checkout.

So $105-$110 with Dell.com for:

*12 months Gold
*Alan Wake
*Crackdown 2

OR

$76.98 from Amazon for:

*12 months Gold
*Alan Wake

And you can wait until the fall to spend the remaining amount on Crackdown 2. :) The only way I could see this being a TRUE deal is if the website let you add one of those 15% off coupons that Dell includes in their occasional mailers. That would make the total $84.99 plus tax. Now THAT is a deal. ;)

im enjoying my crackdown 2...i got one from gameddealsdaily when they had that deal...think it was $35 total for me (which is what i wanted to spend on it)...

Nice find I would totally bite if I didnt already have Alan Wake and a 12 month card waiting to be used. Could care less for Crackdown 2

[quote name='help1']Nah, they are really the same game. No joke.[/QUOTE]

You mean like the annual Call of Duty or Guitar Hero games?

bread's done
Back