1 Year old used Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Xbox 360 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knoell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The console is in very good shape, I haven't been able to play alot this past year, but it is used. The console has never been opened and the RROD warranty is still valid.

The console comes with the following (which is all of what came with the system except the wireless):

Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mode...7?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1286784600&sr=1-17
250GB Harddrive
Two black wireless controllers (1 is used, the other is practically brand new and both come with the AA battery backs)
Component Cables
Power Supply Cables
Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Network-Adapter-Networks/dp/B000B6MLV4
Edit: I will also include the wired headset, but it is used as well.
Edit #2: I forgot that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 came with the console when I bought it. I have sold the game and it is long gone, so please take that into account when offering a price.

I am not sure what I am asking for it all so I'll just take the best offer, PM me with your best shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Fallout 3 GOTY xbox 360 with a strat guide the game is in good condition and in the case with the vault dwellers guide however the strat guide is is pretty roughed up so i would throw in Naruto the Broken Bond in almost new condition. If thats not good enough for you i will through in Brain age for the ds outside of its case message me if you wat to trade or sweeten up the deal i will also include include halo combat evolved in ok condition in the case with the guide and pokemon firered version outside of box and a 3rd generation ipod nano seeing tht u r not getting many hits this is a good deal this is abput a 210 dollar deal and there is no game so it would be evn i would also include a 25 dollar itunes giftcard

bump average bid has been $225, I'll throw in a new unopened copy of Halo Reach for $250.00.

That is a limited edition xbox 360 with a 250GB HD for around $150!!

How can you go wrong?

[quote name='bryenfury']It's cause the Slim makes the older boxes less attractive bump :(.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is it, I figure the modern warfare fans would want a special edition for cheap though thanks for the bump

Is it the Legendary Edition of Reach?

You might want to just part it out - for instance I might be interested in the hard drive...

Oh - and bump.

Is it the Legendary Edition of Reach?

You might want to just part it out - for instance I might be interested in the hard drive...

Oh - and bump.

[quote name='teknikalei']Is it the Legendary Edition of Reach?

Oh - and bump.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump, just sold it. It was the Limited edition Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360
[quote name='51jack']250 for a one year old xbox? your crazy.[/QUOTE]

Plus a wireless network adaptor. And I just sold it. Not so crazy, don't you have ignorant posts to make in VS?

Anyone know how to close threads?

[quote name='Knoell']Thanks for the bump, just sold it. It was the Limited edition Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360

Plus a wireless network adaptor. And I just sold it. Not so crazy, don't you have ignorant posts to make in VS?

Anyone know how to close threads?[/QUOTE]

whoever bought that was a fucking dumbass, like you. so besides the shit you sold a so called "limited" xbox for 180 when you can find one of your so called "rare" xboxs on se7ensins or ebay for about half that.

i just sold one for 300 on craigslist with no wireless adapter and like 6 games. and if you just click on thread tools in the top right corner then click close thread then submit then you will be good to go

Thanks Bredbu, thread closed.

[quote name='51jack']whoever bought that was a fucking dumbass, like you. so besides the shit you sold a so called "limited" xbox for 180 when you can find one of your so called "rare" xboxs on se7ensins or ebay for about half that.[/QUOTE]

theres the ignorant posts I know and love.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mode...UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1287484351&sr=8-3-spell

Huh, used starting at $228, without a wireless network adaptor.

Ebay doesn't have a single one listed under $200, except one for $175 that has a 120GB not a 250GB.

Like in VS, you do not know what you are talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back