1 Year XBox Live Gold $49.99 YMMV Toys R Us

ExplodingRat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hello! Figured I'd give this as a heads up. I know that there's usually better deals on these cards, but I figured I'd shoot this out just in case.

Just stopped by my local Toys R Us today, and tucked behind a game display they had a gift card rack. The top two hooks held the 1 year gold subs for "At Marked Price". These were Modern Warfare 2 branded (I think) 1 year cards with the $49.99 price tag on them. I double checked and they were selling for that price.

Obviously though, in plain sight were the 1 year cards with the updated price on them.

I was in to buy a points card, which we do not get taxed on, and I believe the time cards do not get taxed either.

If this is a waste of space, please delete. If people desperately want these, I can go get them later for those people. Either way, enjoy!

Thanks, but I seriously doubt any CAG is paying more than $40.00 for these. Wait for a sale, even if the new msrp is $60.00.

Yeah, like I said. Not much of a deal, but just in case someone somehow can't order online... I'm here for you! lol

Even the dashboard deals are better right now though. $39.99 for a year, or better depending on your situation.

Straight from Slickdeals -->

"TigerDirect has Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Subscription Card for $38.99 - $5 google checkout coupon (see coupon at checkout) = $33.99. Shipping is $1.99. Thanks phantasmito

Note, Must checkout via Google Checkout to receive one-time $5 off."

bread's done
Back