1 yr XBOX Live $38.75 @ Buy.com

[quote name='Hostile']Yeah, you can but it is HIGHLY recommended you use Google Checkout to make the price drop by another $10.[/QUOTE]
For GC, do I need to enter a new Credit Card?

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I googled and found a no minimum 5% off affiliate coupon which brings it down to $36.81.[/quote]

Yeah, I used that one too...Unfortunately, I ordered last week, when it was $43.

It hasn't even arrived yet and they dropped the price. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

I don't suppose Buy.com does any sort of price adjustments?

Hey, thanks OP! First time using GCO, my Gold runs up mid March, so i needed this desperately. Total came to $28.75 since i didnt need faster shipping.

I received a newer 12 month card that doesn't have the free bonus month, despite the fact that buy.com's item description specifically indicates the extra month in a couple of places. I sent them an email, but I doubt I'll get any help, since their customer service sucks ass (I also ordered a few days before this sale for 42.95, and they wouldn't pricematch themselves, unlike Amazon).

Hey, guys. No worries. The new card does still have 13 months on it (I got one of the newer ones a month ago), they just don't mention it anywhere except for where you buy it from.

[quote name='Hostile']Hey, guys. No worries. The new card does still have 13 months on it (I got one of the newer ones a month ago), they just don't mention it anywhere except for where you buy it from.[/QUOTE]

THANKS!

[quote name='gkrykewy']I received a newer 12 month card that doesn't have the free bonus month, despite the fact that buy.com's item description specifically indicates the extra month in a couple of places. I sent them an email, but I doubt I'll get any help, since their customer service sucks ass (I also ordered a few days before this sale for 42.95, and they wouldn't pricematch themselves, unlike Amazon).[/quote]

Makes me feel better that I wasn't the only one that got screwed out of that $3 or $4 by ordering before this price drop.

But as others have said, the good news is it actually is a 12+1 card, even though it doesn't say so on the card itself. I got mine today and registered it and on my profile it says "current subscription: 12+1"

Thanks OP. I've been waiting over a month for a deal on LIVE. 12+1 months for $38.75 - $10 GCO. Free ship, no tax for me. Comes to less than $2.25/mo.

[quote name='Bezerker']Sorry, i deleted my message; apparently they got rid of the $10 MIR on any purchase when they upgraded the checkout.[/quote]

For that $10 MIR, didn't you have to complete an offer or something like that.

I'll probably order this tomorrow, to lazy to find my other gmail accounts and my sub does end sometime in March. Thanks OP

Will I get in trouble if I make new accounts for the GCO, like say, for 2 1600 Marketplace Points card?

I mean, they can just check the CC #, address & all that stuff, I think someone will be suspicious that I'm trying to basically "steal" from them then track me down

I made a new account and the $10 off worked. I tried this about a year ago or so and they didn't let me do it since I already used it once. Hope this doesn't happen this time. ^_^'

edit: Nope, still cancels it, probably because I'm using the same credit card. I'm going to try and get one of my friends to do it for me.

Well I just got my card today in the mail. They sent me one of the new style cards, but it only said 12 month on the card itself.

However, when I redeemed it, it showed a 12+1 subscription.

[quote name='Hostile']Hey, guys. No worries. The new card does still have 13 months on it (I got one of the newer ones a month ago), they just don't mention it anywhere except for where you buy it from.[/quote]

Yeah, i thought i was only gona get 12 months minus the free 1 month. No biggie says I, but was pleasantly surprised when it actually gave the 13 months when i entered it to my Live account.:applause:

Many thanks OP.

[quote name='Quintox']Deal no more: now up to $43[/QUOTE]

Still, I just got 1 year for $32.99, free shipping, no tax (damn I love New Hampshire). Thanks OP!

[quote name='Quintox']Deal no more: now up to $43[/QUOTE]

Still, I just got 1 year for $32.99, free shipping, no tax (damn I love New Hampshire). Thanks OP!

Picked mine up for $33.99. Hopefully Buy.com won't have the same issues with a Visa gift card that Gamestop had.

Thanks for the Buy.com/Google Checkout tip, OP!

i ordered mine last Saturday hopefully it will come in tomorrow it said 7-9 days.
too bad they can not email you the pre paid code.

bread's done
Back