1 yr. Xbox Live for 38.99, 28.99 with GC at Buy.com

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']How do I get this to be $28.99? I don't know what GC means. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Google Checkout.

I just tried to order and for some reason the Google Checkout worked for me. They may cancel the order since I may have ordered something with this CC a while back with a different e-mail. Not a big loss if it is cancelled.

[quote name='doubledown']Google Checkout.

I just tried to order and for some reason the Google Checkout worked for me. They may cancel the order since I may have ordered something with this CC a while back with a different e-mail. Not a big loss if it is cancelled.[/quote]

Ah great thanks! And that just works for the first time I sign up for GC or it's just a GC discount all the time? The discount is 25%? Wow...

Edit: nevermind, I followed the link and read that signing up for GC gets me $10 off. Thanks for the deal OP.

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Ah great thanks! And that just works for the first time I sign up for GC or it's just a GC discount all the time? The discount is 25%? Wow...[/QUOTE]

First time. But you can use it multiple times if you use different e-mails and credit cards. Worst that can happen is the order is canceled.

bread's done
Back