10/29 GameCrazy drops - Godfather 2 and Prince of Persia $14.99 new

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Unsatisfied with the amount of money we have swindled out of your wallets in the past few weeks, we return with two more amazing deals that will leave your wallet begging for mercy.

Godfather 2 $14.99 new/$12.99 used X360 ONLY
Prince of Persia $14.99 new/$12.99 used X360 and PS3

The older Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games on the DS are also at $14.99 new/$12.99 used.

The GameCrazy price drops lately have been pretty nice. Too bad they no longer have any stores near me. :roll:

[quote name='Scorch']Unsatisfied with the amount of money we have swindled out of your wallets in the past few weeks, we return with two more amazing deals that will leave your wallet begging for mercy.

Godfather 2 $14.99 new/$12.99 used X360 ONLY
Prince of Persia $14.99 new/$12.99 used X360 and PS3

The older Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games on the DS are also at $14.99 new/$12.99 used.[/QUOTE]

Does that include Blue Rescue Team?

Bah... only the 360 version of Godfather II? I would've picked it up for the PS3 if it was available.

Thanks for the updates Scorch.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Definitely want Godfather. I wish there was some sort of flip from Gamestop to Game Crazy to build up a little bit of credit.[/QUOTE]

There are a few games if you can find them.
Ps3 Ski doo is $5 at Gamestop and trades for $13.64 at GC
DS Trackmania is $10 at GS and gets $12.50 at GC
DS Pipemania is $10 at GS and gets $9.09 at GC

[quote name='kevzik']Does anyone know if prototype is still $20?[/QUOTE]

I got it Saturday for $20 I don't see why it still wouldn't be.

I've wanted Godfather 2 for a long time, too bad I'm broke because of all these deals. hopefully it stays there.

Darn, I'm torn on this.

I don't need any new games (still playing through Prototype and bought Peggle on a whim over the weekend), but about $12 for Pop, which reading the reviews actually have me wanting to play this (the never dying aspect and lack of combat doesn't deter me as much as I thought it would).

This would really be a better fit for me in 2 weeks (and I know, in 2 weeks, they'll be another game I want).

[quote name='JJSP']Goddammit. I wish they'd kept at least one Gamecrazy open around here.[/QUOTE]
I hear you man, I'd pick up GF2 at that price.

[quote name='token2k6']if all the stores in Houston weren't locked up by the city for not paying rent, maybe I could seek one out...[/QUOTE]

This god damn gamecrazy screwed houston over thanks anyway scorch

Gamefly has both used for $13. I picked up Godfather 2 from there. They're out of Prince of Persia on PS3 or I'd have gotten it too. It's not that I mind the 360, I don't, love it, but I'll be playing Prince of Persia trilogy on the PS2 first, would like to keep the same basic controller.

I could pick some up for CAG but honestly, would people buy them for cost and shipping? Shipping is like $4.80 for priority shipping. I understand that you would for Prototype, but not for something like Prince of Persia.

With all the prices I have seen lately from here, I wish they had one in the New Orleans area. I would pay cost plus shipping if they had FNR4 for 19.99. lol

I caved and bought Prince of Persia last night. In the 30 minutes that I was able to play, it seems like a fun game. The first few minutes of the story seem a bit of a strectch (I suppose spoilers, but since it's the first 5 minutes, really, a hot girl lands on you while being chased, so that's enough to take up her cause, really?)? That aside, this seems like a game where the connection between the main characters means something, which is nice. It hasn't been often that I've really cared about my companions in a game (Yorda in Ico, the entire cast in FFX, but outside of that, can't really think of a time).

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hmm...what is this?[/QUOTE]
Gamecrazy's B1G1 on all titles $18.99 and under.

With Gamecrazy's weekly price reduction steals, it's making another bigger (but most welcomed) hole in my wallet. Now, I keep track of:

(1) Amazon's DotD
(2) Play-Asia's weekly special
(3) Gamecrazy's weekly (?) price drops on new games (already picked up Ghostbusters, Prototype, FNR4, Prince of Persia)

What do you guys think of Prince of Persia? I played the other ones and I thought they were very good... but this one looks like a reboot of the series, that's why I'm a little hesitant.

[quote name='morrodox']Is the Limited Edition Prince of Persia included in the sale, or just the regular version?[/QUOTE]

its included, at least at my store in St. George, UT. they had about 5 copies of PoP and GF2.

[quote name='gamerpro4000']I called up my crazy in Sacramento. The lady said Prince of Persia is for $30 new.[/QUOTE]

She probably has no idea about the sale, never trust the employee to actually know about this stuff. You have to go into the store and actually have it rung up, then ask her what the price is.

I've been picking up these sales through my nearby Hollywood videos over the last couple months. I went last night to a Hollywood video kind of near my place, and it's now closed, I just went there to pick up a couple of the Lego games that were on sale a couple months ago. Another Hollywood video near me has already been cleaned out of (good) games, because they have some "All new games are $19.99 or less" promotion going on. The other convenient Hollywood video looks like it's been cleaned out too, just since I was there to pick up Prototype last week. It seems like all the Hollywood Videos near me are either closing or cleaning out their new games, unfortunately the actual Game Crazy's are pretty far out of the way.

The "limited edition" version of Prince of Persia was a first run thing. It did not have its own sku and shares a sku with the regular edition, so if I say PoP is on sale for $x.xx, then if they Limited Edition one is in stock, it will be that price too.

Prince of Persia is worth it, omg... I still I think I got a better *steal* at Gamestop USED $20 for the limited edition two months ago!

Awesome game!

[quote name='msdmoney']She probably has no idea about the sale, never trust the employee to actually know about this stuff. You have to go into the store and actually have it rung up, then ask her what the price is.[/QUOTE]
Ditto this. The employee at my GS was shocked to discover they were honoring the recent Ghostbusters sale.

bread's done
Back