10/31 Target Ad

Gojtron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Shrek 2 no price listed, big 15.99 next to it
7.50 a piece Shrek(1 disc), Antz, Prince Of Egypt, (insert Dreamworks animation film names here)
19.99 Ali G InDaHouse
XB Spidey2, Silent Hill 4 34.88
XB Bundle pictured.

Cool, I'm assuming Chicken Run is in the $7.50 group. That means Shrek 2 & Chicken Run from Target for me next week. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Shrek 2 for $15.88 wouldn't be a bad idea. Even better as a PM for less than $15, since it's $29.99 everywhere else.[/quote]

I think he means the movie shrek 2

[quote name='alpinex'][quote name='shrike4242']Shrek 2 for $15.88 wouldn't be a bad idea. Even better as a PM for less than $15, since it's $29.99 everywhere else.[/quote]

I think he means the movie shrek 2[/quote]

Well, it might be nice if the OP was a bit clearer about that, now wouldn't it?

Thanks for the heads up. Next time OP, could you just make it a little clearer. Kind of hard to read through it and understand. I thought there would have been more games though.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='alpinex'][quote name='shrike4242']Shrek 2 for $15.88 wouldn't be a bad idea. Even better as a PM for less than $15, since it's $29.99 everywhere else.[/quote]

Well, it might be nice if the OP was a bit clearer about that, now wouldn't it?[/quote]

It looked clear to me there sparky

[quote name='Benaorn']Look like the day of raincheck is over.

Raincheck[/quote]

yea they been abused lol. I got the 38% off GTA DP for PS2 rain check also it had no sub clause.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='alpinex'][quote name='shrike4242']Shrek 2 for $15.88 wouldn't be a bad idea. Even better as a PM for less than $15, since it's $29.99 everywhere else.[/quote]

Well, it might be nice if the OP was a bit clearer about that, now wouldn't it?[/quote]

It would be nice.

[quote name='Kaijufan']:( I was hoping for a deal on Godzilla: Save the Earth.[/quote]

me to i must have it, gotta GGC that game

[quote name='Benaorn']Look like the day of raincheck is over.

Raincheck[/quote]

We (CAGers) believe the cutoff for a raincheck to have the substitution policy is 33% off . . . saving 1/3 on the price of the game of your choice is still pretty hot! So, rcs of less than 34% off still have the substitution policy. This may be a cutoff for all kinds of merchandise--no one has proven that videogames are being singled out.

Also, even though the sub policy is missing, I still did a sub on a 51% Driv3r raincheck . . . I got GTA SA for $24.88. The clerks at the front seem to understand the policy and will ring it up . . .

bread's done
Back