$10 Amazon gift card giveaway The Winner is eugaet..

royalbliss1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
:D I want to Thank everyone who voted for Chain Chomp Jones. Our winner is Eugaet

My baby bully is in a local contest to be the mascot at the Reno Mini Cooper Dealership and he needs more votes! All you have to do is LIKE the Mini of Reno site, then click on the Bulldog Beauty Contest photo album, then click on CHAIN CHOMP JONES, and CLICK LIKE. It only takes a minute and would mean a lot to me! Thank you! After you have liked the picture of Chompy you can unlike Mini of Reno so you don't get thier wall posts.
By: MINI of Reno
MINI Bulldog Beauty Contest
Dog’s Name: Chain Chomp Jones

Dog’s Age: 12 weeks
Favorite Toy(s): Toes, fingers..., and big sister, Zelda
What’s the best thing about your dog? "When he’s not chewing on his sister, he enjoys cuddling with her."See More
Bulldog Beauty Contest Please click here if you'd like to make a donation to SPCA of Northern Nevada: http://spcanevada.org/help/don​ate.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted under the name "Kisuke Urahara". Profile picture is very similar to the avatar I have here.

Best of luck! And Chain Chomp Jones is adorable btw :D

Voted..took me a minute to get it started...its under Kenny H. I commented as well, and yes that little pup is cute..one of the best looking ones on there.

I voted under the name Aron Boag.

And of all of those ugly dogs, yours is, indeed, probably the least ugly. ;) Good luck!

And as of 11:10PM EST on July 29, your dog is #1...with a bullet! It has 336 likes, but Arthur J. Brown is (HA!) "chomping at the bit", so to speak, with 314 likes of his own! It's quite literally a two-dog race at this point.

Now see what you've done? You've got me all emotionally invested in this thing, here, and I don't even like this breed! :) Again: I hope yours wins.

Sure, why not? Looks like CCJ is in the lead.

I voted using my name, Plume Noir (The one with Harley Quinn as the pic...hard to miss).

Seriously though, looks just like my mother in law's dog.

bread's done
Back