10% Best Buy coupons 8/31-9/05

The open-box Panasonic VT20 at my store dropped again, and thanks to promising new circumstances in my life, I decided to jump on it. I needed to find another $100 to boost my financing from 18mo to 36mo, so I added a two-pack of the new gen 3 3D glasses, which were eligible for coupon savings. After tax, they came out to a few cents cheaper than Amazon, so for the impatient and glasses-needing 3DTV owners, that's an option.

(The TV itself was manually marked down to meet the stickered discount, so it wasn't eligible for the coupon (or at least the discount was already much steeper than what the coupon would take off).)

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This doesn't work on sale prices correct?[/QUOTE]

It says it doesn't in the fine print, but often times it does work. The trick is getting a cashier to enter the code. Some I've dealt with won't be bothered to type it in because they give you the "doesn't work on sale prices" line. If only they key it in, it usually does indeed work.

The coupon wasn't working on ANYTHING at my store. I tried it on Child of Eden, but figured it was just because it was on sale.

My next transaction, I tried it on a non sale game and it still didn't work. The employee and manager were baffled. It gives them the pop up screen and they select "Yes" for the promotion, but it does not deduct anything. Eventually the manager overrode it for my 9.99 regular priced item.

[quote name='jling84']So this works on iPad 2s? I don't see an exclusion for Apple. I thought they always exclude Apple.[/QUOTE]

I hate to tell you but it doesn't I tried this yesterday, they couldn't get it to work at all. I still bought it because I used my Amazon card which got me credit towards my amazon account for christmas as well as rewards points combined with the ones I have for the 5 w/ a Hundred back which will go into "kindle" cards I'll be set for Amazon credit for a while.

Couldn't find anything coupon was valid on either and my local bestbuy just told me to suck it.... What I get from shopping there ugh

Isn't their a RZ Silver coupon valid until the 11th? Usually they get sent to my cell phone but I either deleted it or didn't get it this time around.

If anyone could post the link (since .pdf are frowned upon... stupid in an instance like this) I'd greatly appreciate it

[quote name='GBAstar']Isn't their a RZ Silver coupon valid until the 11th? Usually they get sent to my cell phone but I either deleted it or didn't get it this time around.

If anyone could post the link (since .pdf are frowned upon... stupid in an instance like this) I'd greatly appreciate it[/QUOTE]Text SILVER or PREMIER to 332211

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If I price match Deus Ex for $35 TRU, could I use that coupon to take 10% to save on the tax?[/QUOTE]nope "double dipping" take the pm it'll save more $.

[quote name='Enuf']Text SILVER or PREMIER to 332211

nope "double dipping" take the pm it'll save more $.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Sounds good to me. The coupon expires on the fifth so it wouldn't work. Still pming though.

[quote name='Curufinwe']Do you need a smart phone to use these coupons?

They all say: Show Your Phone & This Code to Cashier[/QUOTE]

If you use the text code, yes. It includes a SKU they have to enter.

Any idea if you can get the additional 40% trade in for a preorder then move the credit to a game thats already out ? or will it automatically lose the bonus 40% ?

[quote name='Limet']Any idea if you can get the additional 40% trade in for a preorder then move the credit to a game thats already out ? or will it automatically lose the bonus 40% ?[/QUOTE]

Once it's on the gift card, you can use that card for whatever you want.

[quote name='zeb06']Texting SILVER or PREMIER doesnt work and says its expired but the coupons are still good for anyone until 9/11 -- here is a link (just repleace coupon-saver with coupon-premier) : http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-premier.html[/QUOTE]Once you send the texts you'll automatically recieve the extended ones from now on usually once a month & I believe this will also generate the ones that come in the mail too but they won't be extended unless your RZ silver. The printed copies aren't barcode unique so just make copies & go at it.

[quote name='karyadi']Does anyone know when the next batch of codes will arrive?[/QUOTE]^^^send the text & you'll receive the next batch about a week before the go live.

[quote name='unopepito06']Y'know, you can always get the most recent coupon at a website called Dealigg.

If there's a coupon available, it'll be there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. They have one that's valid now. It lists what qualifies (video games isn't one of them), but it also doesn't exclude video games (only hardware). Could give it a shot tomorrow night.

bread's done
Back