$10 (Best Buy) Dance Dance Revolution Coupon New Disney w/2 pads $49.99, etc...

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
4/20 update
I gave an extra coupon to a coworker back when I posted this.
This morning she advised me the coupon worked yesterday on the new Wii Disney Dance Dance (sale price $59.99-$10 = $49.99) that includes 2 DANCE PADS. She commented the music was not to her family's liking (definitely for a younger crowd) but the deal was still a good one with the coupon for the 2 dance pads.
I have one more coupon for her to now buy the $29.99-$10 = $19.99 Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party (no pads included).
So, I thought others might follow her lead for a Wii DDR set up.

While picking up a couple 1' Veggie Subs...

I noticed a 2" x 3" coupon by the register for $10 off DanceDanceRevolution titles at any Best Buy location.

The coupon does not expire till June 30, 2009 (bunch of time for discounts...but if interested, pick up the coupon now...)

I grabbed three just in case...

My search did not bring up this offer...but mods feel free to move or delete ...

Not sure if this coupon is scannable with my scanner as it is so small (barcode is only 1/2" x 1") ... my scanner is not very luxurious ...

Here is my novice attempt at posting a scan - Actual size 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (slick magazine style thin paper)

BB10Coupon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is a great deal, that would make DDR X for PS2 $9.99 after coupon and if the instore pricing is the same as online, the bundle with the dance pad for $14.99.

They also have the Supernova Bundle for PS2 for $19.99 so that would be $9.99 after coupon.

Did you buy the coupon separately, or was it part of a kid's meal?
Also, would you know if the coupon can be used on bestbuy.com, or is it usable in actual stores?
Thanks!

[quote name='oblongspot']Did you buy the coupon separately, or was it part of a kid's meal?
Also, would you know if the coupon can be used on bestbuy.com, or is it usable in actual stores?
Thanks![/quote]

No purchase necessary and only at B/M.

Thanks for the scan and the info, Donut!

Unfortunately, looks like the PS2 DDR X game has some issues when run on a PS3.
Does anyone else know anything about this, sound and graphics being out of sync, etc?

[quote name='oblongspot']Thanks for the scan and the info, Donut!

Does anyone else know anything about this, sound and graphics being out of sync, etc?[/QUOTE]

Most, if not all, music games don't run well on the PS3 BC.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Most, if not all, music games don't run well on the PS3 BC.[/quote]

Hmm, I do not know about the DDRs but the PS2 Singstar games run the same on our PS2 slim or PS3 60 gig.

[quote name='oblongspot']Thanks for the scan and the info, Donut!

Does anyone else know anything about this, sound and graphics being out of sync, etc?[/quote]

I own all of the ps2 ddr games, including x, they work great on my 60gb using Pelican adapters. can't say the same for dance factory tho.

[quote name='oblongspot']I was going off the http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/CompatibleStatus website, which says that for the 80GB backwards compatible model, DDR X (the only ps2/ps3 option on the subway coupon), has syncing issues.

If that's the case, then boo.[/quote]

I imagine that's because the 80gb used software emulated backwards compatibility, whereas the 60gb model used full hardware-based backwards compatibility - meaning it should run exactly the same as it did on the PS2.

I could see you maybe running into problems with using PS2 pads through a converter box into the ps3. I can't speak from experience though.

excellent! my dance pad just broke so this is an EXCELLENT time to get a new one...i junst want the dance pad cuz i've been wanting to play my old DDRMAX2 game...thank GOD i have a 60GB PS3!

Ugh.

The "collector" in me wants to grab Universe 3...since I have the other two. But they have been so disappointing, and I'm sure 3 is more of the same.

I guess I'll go back to playing DDR S on my iPhone.

this is really good. i know they had these DDR toys like a month or 2 ago, but we didnt receive any coupons. thanks for the scan i'll try it tomorrow.

[quote name='Rig']Ugh.

The "collector" in me wants to grab Universe 3...since I have the other two. But they have been so disappointing, and I'm sure 3 is more of the same.
[/quote]maybe they'll clearance it at sears sometime this fall.

Yeah that is something I would keep an eye on. I could see it being on clearance in the next few months but not at a CAG friendly price ($39.97 - $44.97 like Universe 1 and 2 first started at when they went on clearance).

[quote name='menchirox']So since DDR Disney for the Wii is supposed to come out in april....this coupon should work on that too rite? :D[/quote]

I'm not sure it will, but it's worth a shot.

Below where the coupon says "$10 off Dance Dance Revolution Titles at Any Best Buy Store," there's a line that lists the titles that are the same as the pictures. Hopefully it wasn't bad wording where DDR Titles actually means only those listed.

[quote name='menchirox']So since DDR Disney for the Wii is supposed to come out in april....this coupon should work on that too rite? :D[/quote]

You might get a clerk that will do this for you but if anyone reads the fine print it technically isn't valid. I haven't found a Best Buy employee who would care enough to not do this for you.

I wonder if the computer will scan this properly for you?

[quote name='typeRJ']I'm not sure it will, but it's worth a shot.

Below where the coupon says "$10 off Dance Dance Revolution Titles at Any Best Buy Store," there's a line that lists the titles that are the same as the pictures. Hopefully it wasn't bad wording where DDR Titles actually means only those listed.[/quote]

oh man...ur rite :( oh well. being a hardcore ddr gmer has its downs. i already own those three :p

I already have both DDR Party Wii versions, which are alright. I would really like to get D3 for the 360. It'll run $39 at BB with the coupon.

Strange none of the Subways in my area have the coupons. What's up with that?

I'm going to try to talk to a manager tomorrow and see if I can get more information but is there anyone who would be willing to mail me one coupon? I'll pay for the stamp.

how is DDR Universe 3 for 360?
I have always been a ps2 ddr player and as the newer games came out they just kept getting worse and worse lol...IMO ddr x was pretty bad >_<
also how is the online play for DDR Universe 3

I don't think there are any DDR games in the BB sale and if there were I don't think they'll let you use this coupon.

but out of curiosity did anybody use this by just printing the coupon in the OP out? because I'm thinking about purchasing one but I don't have any real Subway coupons so I might as well print this one out and try if it'll work.

[quote name='JrHu92']I don't think there are any DDR games in the BB sale and if there were I don't think they'll let you use this coupon.

but out of curiosity did anybody use this by just printing the coupon in the OP out? because I'm thinking about purchasing one but I don't have any real Subway coupons so I might as well print this one out and try if it'll work.[/quote]

I think he meant that Disney DDR was on sale this week at Best Buy for $59.99.

I really like DDR X and definitely recommend it. In fact I like it more then the Japanese Supernova 2. Yes, the announcer is annoying - turn him off. I've always turned the announcers off in-song anyway. The game is one of the best DDRs to date IMHO. It's my current favorite.

bread's done
Back