$10 credit with $40 Amazon GC Purchase (Prime Members Only)

realbigexplosion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
https://smile.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_1?_encoding=UTF8&node=14485264011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=C3WN12Z0V0RS86TMNE4G&pf_rd_r=C3WN12Z0V0RS86TMNE4G&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=7f689146-ed62-44e7-a5c9-d5b6cf853e81&pf_rd_p=7f689146-ed62-44e7-a5c9-d5b6cf853e81&pf_rd_i=B07TB9R9V2

Promotional credit received 2 days after gift card purchase and must be used by August 7.  Offer expires midnight Pacific time on 6/22.

Make sure you click the button on the linked page, or use the promotional code GCPRIME2021 at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for it. So I read that it's not supposed to apply if you got the last offer from a week ago, however it noted in my cart at checkout that I was eligible for it this time too. Guess we'll see if I get it or not.

I did not get any kind of confirmation about the promo when I did a $40 reload so then I got a $40 email gift card to myself and it did(promo showed up automatically in cart,), so even though it says it works with reload it doesn't seem to? 

I didn't do these back to back either, did the reload last night after Prime day started. So if it went through last night I really think it would have told me to eff off just now.

I did not get any kind of confirmation about the promo when I did a $40 reload so then I got a $40 email gift card to myself and it did(promo showed up automatically in cart,), so even though it says it works with reload it doesn't seem to?

I didn't do these back to back either, did the reload last night after Prime day started. So if it went through last night I really think it would have told me to eff off just now.
Same happened to me as well but I didn't go through with the gift card purchase. If I fail to get the promo credit I'll just contact Amazon CS since it's supposed to work with reloads

I did it thru a desktop chrome browser since the app I wasn't sure if it was applied or not. Sadly you can't use balance to buy gift card...

Got a physical card to save for the eventual lazy Christmas gift.  :razz:

I did a reload last week and never got the promotional credit.  I talked to Amazon via chat and they ended up giving me a different $10 promotional credit.

I clipped this coupon yesterday and reloaded my gift card balance with $40.  Got an email today saying I got the $10 promotional credit.

I reloaded my account with $40 using that link at about 11:40 pm on the 21st...

No $10 promo yet, but I suppose that it's only been a day...

I reloaded my account with $40 using that link at about 11:40 pm on the 21st...

No $10 promo yet, but I suppose that it's only been a day...
I ordered last night at about 10pm and got it tonight about an hour ago, so about 24 hours it seems,so I'd expect you to get yours soon.

I ordered last night at about 10pm and got it tonight about an hour ago, so about 24 hours it seems,so I'd expect you to get yours soon.
Where in one's account can promo credits be viewed?

I sometimes feel like Amazon makes it difficult to find things like promo credits and "no rush" credits... (and product voucher credits, but that's another story)

I sometimes feel like Amazon makes it difficult to find things like promo credits and "no rush" credits... (and product voucher credits, but that's another story)
I'm not totally sure, but I got an email about it and it auto applied at checkout.

You do a mock checkout with an item shipped and sold by Amazon. Or you can go to something digital like a movie rental, click on "more purchase options" then click "redeem a gift card or promo code".
It will show you your gift card balance and the other one will be your promo credit balance. That's where I could see my $10 after doing this deal last week. Keep in mind if you have any no-rush credits it will be combined in the total that it shows you.

I did it last night at about 6:30 pm.  I put in the code and got the message.  But I still haven't gotten it either.  It did say up to two days so I will wait.  I sure hope I don't have to deal with the customer service Indians.  No offense to them but they don't really seem to know what the promos are. 

Got the $10 credit today. My dad is the main Prime holder and I'm the shared account, but we were both able to do get the promo.

bread's done
Back