$10 EBGames.com Gift Voucher - Easy 10 Bucks Saved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSemi44

Banned
Well, last week I picked up a new Nintendo DS and 2 games. After I completed my checkout I saw a button for RESERVATION REWARDS that mentioned a free $10 EBGames.com gift voucher for signing up to their service. I went through with it, and approximately 6 days later I had a coupon code in my e-mail box. As soon as I saw this I went and purchased Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time for DS ($34.99) and used the $10 coupon. Everything went through without a hitch and I was able to sign up AGAIN for the same voucher (using a different e-mail just in case). Within another few days I should have another code. Hopefully EBGames doesn't stop this, as us Cheapskates know... $10 off anything is heck of a deal! Sorry if this post isn't allowed in any way... I just stumbled across CAG and can say that I really appreciate everything you guys are doing! Thanks a ton!

Here's a simple run down of the EBGames.com $10 voucher process:

1.) Purchase anything from EBGames.com and click on the offer for the $10 voucher from Reservation Rewards imediately after checkout.

2.) Register for Reservation Rewards and simply wait 4-6 days for your Coupon Code to be e-mailed to you.

3.) Use your voucher on your next EBGames.com purchase to recieve the $10 off. After checkout, open a new browser and login to your original Reservation Rewards account (your login information is in your initial e-mail from them). From here you can cancel your original account so you can open a new one for another $10 voucher.

4.) Head back to the EBGames.com Order Completed page and sign back up for the voucher again. I recommend using a different e-mail address.

5.) Repeat! :bouncy:

-----------------------

There it is... I've already saved $20 off of BRAND NEW DS games. Let me know if you guys have any questions or anything. If this was posted before, I apologize. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back