10 foot or longer component cable?

vgossain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I am looking to mount my tv and my 6ft long component cable isn't going to be long enough to run through the wall. Any suggestions for a brand of longer component cables? Monoprice only has 6ft cables unfortunately. Amazon has a bunch of random cables that are 10 ft long but no idea how good they are.
Has anyone bought a good 10ft or longer Wii component cable that they are happy with?

[quote name='vgossain']So I am looking to mount my tv and my 6ft long component cable isn't going to be long enough to run through the wall. Any suggestions for a brand of longer component cables? Monoprice only has 6ft cables unfortunately. Amazon has a bunch of random cables that are 10 ft long but no idea how good they are.
Has anyone bought a good 10ft or longer Wii component cable that they are happy with?[/QUOTE]

If you're worried about brand name and need a 10ft component for the wii then I guess you could always pony up the $$$ and get a Monster :roll:

I went with these Rocketfish Component Cables. They are 8FT long and will do the trick when I mount my LCD later this week. :)

picture.php

bread's done
Back