$10 for $20 GC at Direct2Drive

Sweet, in for 1. Love these random sites coming out lately. None have beat the 10 off 20 amazon gc tho

and kudos for not trying to add a referral link

[quote name='nikkai']and kudos for not trying to add a referral link[/QUOTE]

Ditto. For a while now I wasn't sure if people were allowed to post WITHOUT a referral link. I hope they enjoy their "clickserve" bonuses as much as we enjoyed being pawns.

I just ordered one says it takes 2 days. I'll let you know if they rip me off or not. I feel a little safer that I could use paypal instead of give them my credit card. Though they do ask for address phone number and more then I would have liked to give them.

I ordered one of these a week or two ago and got it. Haven't used it yet though, since it apparently doesn't stack with other promotions like the 20% code. I might hang on to it until two more pieces of Fallout New Vegas DLC are released and then scoop them both up.

its REALLY REALLY USELESS. Basically, you save 10 dollars. HOWEVER, right now, theres a coupon code for 20% off but it doesn't stack.

If you do the math, theres usually a coupon code that saves you about as much money as buying this, I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm stuck....waiting for a game to go on sale without needing a coupon code

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']its REALLY REALLY USELESS. Basically, you save 10 dollars. HOWEVER, right now, theres a coupon code for 20% off but it doesn't stack.

If you do the math, theres usually a coupon code that saves you about as much money as buying this, I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm stuck....waiting for a game to go on sale without needing a coupon code[/QUOTE]

yes don't buy, waste of money

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']its REALLY REALLY USELESS. Basically, you save 10 dollars. HOWEVER, right now, theres a coupon code for 20% off but it doesn't stack.

If you do the math, theres usually a coupon code that saves you about as much money as buying this, I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm stuck....waiting for a game to go on sale without needing a coupon code[/QUOTE]

I thought that was going to be the problem with this code. So dumb... D2D should allow you to stack it with other codes since it's supposed to be a gift card.

But wouldn't it be a good purchase for say someone not spending a whole lot, like myself, who only wants a handful of items that do not add up to more than 20 bucks. In that case, it seems like a really good deal to me.

I've already gotten my code and when was the last time there was a "save 50%" code, which is exactly what this is. Sure, it may not be stackable, but it theres no brief time limit on using it.

please leave. if it was useless people wouldn't buy it. Think before posting next time so you actually add to the conversation. it's only better to use a code when you are buying a $50-60 game, not a $20 game...:roll:

i previously bought the code too, and am also "stuck." but that doesnt mean that theres nothing good to use the code on. if you only want to use it on a steam game, theres always magicka plus another game, like defense grid, or civilization dlc or something. or just hold on to it. it doesnt expire until july so you have time. i actually got it, and made my friend get it because I wanted to get magicka and dungeon defenders (I thought dungeon defenders needed steam). and then i thought of getting homefront. cant make up my mind.

I think I might pick this up and use it on Fallout New Vegas DLC + Magicka, or maybe one of those plus the Black Ops DLC when that comes out.

I just got my second code. Using them for New Vegas is a great idea and I think that's what I'll save my codes for unless something grabs my interest before those are released.

Thanks OP

Purchased using Paypal just a few hours ago and just received my code.
After the initial $10, it only cost $2.44 more for
MafiaII, registered on Steam
Magicka, registered on Steam
Two Worlds 1 Epic

does this work like a gift card where i can re use it if i don't spend the whole 20 or do i have to use the $20 in one purchase?

Had this code sitting in my email for awhile. i have no use for it. Anyone want it for $10 bucks? just want what i paid for it. Ill even throw in the Magicka DLC. PM me if interested. i can send asap.

bread's done
Back