$10 for $20 gift card at Overstock

Chris249942

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
(for use toward items under the “Shopping Tab” only; excludes books, music, movies, games, cars, travel, insurance & electronics).

I got in on the last $10 for Overstock $20 deal, and got MarioKart 7. Very quick service, very pleased with them. Shame this won't work on games.

[quote name='sandman8288']I got in on the last $10 for Overstock $20 deal, and got MarioKart 7. Very quick service, very pleased with them. Shame this won't work on games.[/QUOTE]

I got Skyrim + an XBL 1600 points card last deal around. To my surprise I actually got the shipment pretty quickly with no problems at all.

Bought it, realized it wouldn't work on electronics, and requested a refund from Google. Thank God they have such a lenient refund policy. I

[quote name='kobeisgod']Excludes games/electronics.[/QUOTE]

Sorry everyone. If anyone is ordering anything from overstock anyways mind seeing if it can be put towards a gift card to then put towards anything?

Excludes games/electronics, but considering I bought a three piece luggage set for $9 (+ the 10 for the coupon), it's still good. Just needs to be moved to Other Deals.

Fine print shows you can't order gift cards with it either.

Just a reminder to anyone that ordered this w/o reading the fine print:

You can get a refund from Google Offers on anything you don't redeem. Just go down to the Help link at the bottom of the page and navigate to refunds from there.

[quote name='Namerson'](for use toward items under the “Shopping Tab” only; excludes books, music, movies, games, cars, travel, insurance & electronics).[/QUOTE]

Woweewow. That knocks out ~80% of all items sold on the internet. I guess toys might still be an option.

Personally, if I can't buy a car from Overstock.com with my $20 voucher then count me out.

bread's done
Back